• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Whats actually a stable way to earn income online?

connection01

TF Buzz
Well if you already have funds to park then there are many ways but if you want a real stable source where you don’t have to invest any capital.
The only way is to Learn a skill and sell it. Be it programming, affiliate marketing, blogs or whatever stuff you are interested in.

I have started my online money making journey 5 years ago after 6 months of learning to program through online blogs it’s paying off well.
I have never had a job and has been all in into freelancing since start of my career, I feel I am at-least lean FIRE now.

Pankhuri

TF Ace
I have started my online money making journey 5 years ago after 6 months of learning to program through online blogs it’s paying off well.
I have never had a job and has been all in into freelancing since start of my career, I feel I am at-least lean FIRE now.
Would you be willing to elaborate further on it? Like what kind of programming? Where do you get your work leads, linkedin or word of mouth or some other source? Most of the clients Indian or foreign? How much you are able to save per year for last 2 years? How many years after you started working you started to find work without much hassle? Or any other advice you might have.

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
To anyone who is just starting out on this journey, I would recommend thinking about your current skill set and how you can digitize it. Having a twitter and embedded in some niche community there is a bare minimum.

You can create content there and earn through affilaites/ads for some pocket money (If you live in India, pocket change in dollars is still something) while learning about what you are trying to offer.

When you have solidified what products/services you want to offer then you can move onto other sale/communication channels.