• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is your 💳 score?

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Share your credit score along with number of years since your first account opened (doesn't matter if it is closed currently)

Update March 2023

CIBIL - 738
Experian - 802
Equifax - 702
CRIF - 560

Credit History - 1.75 Years

Last edited:

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Yes I am, Don’t have home / car loan & my score is 803.
May I know what all type of credit accounts (including both active and closed) are there in your report ? I mean apart from unsecured credit card, you must be having something extra, like some secured credit card, or any consumer/unsecured/secured loans, even if they are closed. Will help us get more insights.
I have an exact 800 cibil with only and only unsecured credit cards, and I firmly believe that it's not possible to cross this mark, w/o any different type of credit type.

sachinvenga

TF Premier
May I know what all type of credit accounts (including both active and closed) are there in your report ? I mean apart from unsecured credit card, you must be having something extra, like some secured credit card, or any consumer/unsecured/secured loans, even if they are closed. Will help us get more insights.
I have an exact 800 cibil with only and only unsecured credit cards, and I firmly believe that it's not possible to cross this mark, w/o any different type of credit type.
1 secured loan account closed in 2016, 1 secured card closed in 2017, Car loan closed in 2020. Oldest card account ( 10 years old ) closed 3 months ago. Zero late payment in 11 years of credit history. Today 13 unsecured cards active. No other loan/card. Total 12 enquiry in Cibil record.

I think age of credit history, total number of payments to late payments( if any) ratio, pre payments, number of enquiry’s, credit utilisation ratio these factors play major role. To understand Cibil subscription helped me a lot.

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
1 secured loan account closed in 2016, 1 secured card closed in 2017, Car loan closed in 2020. Oldest card account ( 10 years old ) closed 3 months ago. Zero late payment in 11 years of credit history. Today 13 unsecured cards active. No other loan/card. Total 12 enquiry in Cibil record.

I think age of credit history, total number of payments to late payments( if any) ratio, pre payments, number of enquiry’s, credit utilisation ratio these factors play major role. To understand Cibil subscription helped me a lot.
Then the cibil score will probably go down in the future.

BlueFlash

TF Premier

Ah, so you see, it's your secured loans what's boosting the score beyond 800.

pothi

TF Premier
RML Group
CIBIL is at 792 as of this writing with just 2 cards. 10 years of credit history. I had a maximum score of 796 for a few months this year. Dropped to 792 after 7 enquiries last / this month. 🤓🤓🤓

Got the third card last month. But, it hasn’t been updated to CIBIL, yet.

No other loans.

I haven’t checked with other credit agencies. Is there any advantage in checking with others such as Experian?

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
CIBIL: 779
Experian: 757
CRIF: 778
Equifax: 694

6 Unsecured CCs, 1 Secured CC (I got it just last month. The scores don't reflect it.), 2 Credit Lines
Credit Age: 2.25 Years
No of Credit Enquiries: 10
No late payments.

My Equifax score has never reached even 700. I wonder what is missing.