• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

knight

TF Ace
Apay will tempt you to get Prime membership
plenty of wifi plans also come with prime included. also rupay select cards were offering it i think.
Also, you can share and buy with your friends or check for youth offer.

So it kinda is still worth it.
Even without it we get 3% cb and 1% on other txns. which is a good deal for ltf card.

Reactions: SSV

James

TF Ace
I have been Amazon Prime customer since it was introduced as a free subscription and have been AMZN customer since 2016 with more than 1100 orders …

1708421871060.png
I'm also an Amazon customer since 2016. But after getting Apay, it makes me to get Prime as they were giving 3 months subscription for free. So, it's a marketing strategy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240220_193751.jpg
    Screenshot_20240220_193751.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Hehe

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I'm also an Amazon customer since 2016. But after getting Apay, it makes me to get Prime by giving 3 months subscription for free. So, it's a marketing strategy
Very good, You have been an Amzon customer since 2015 and you're not a prime customer since then...
that tells , you probably never need a prime subscription, irrespective of they give you free for 12 months or 24 months..

Remember you had not taken the first year free offer back in 2016 or 2017, so you never need one.

James

TF Ace
Very good, You have been an Amzon customer since 2015 and you're not a prime customer since then...
that tells , you probably never need a prime subscription, irrespective of they give you free for 12 months or 24 months..

Remember you had not taken the first year free offer back in 2016 or 2017, so you never need one.
No, I haven't checked it at that time to avail it. But Apay has made me to keep to Prime.

Though, I'll not buy it. Last year Paytm Pro Max membership helped me to get Prime for 15k paytm points.

I got union bank rupay select debit card lately. My current prime will expire on 25th Oct 2024. Can I extend it now by redeeming the voucher rupay select benefits?

I have been Amazon Prime customer since it was introduced as a free subscription and have been AMZN customer since 2016 with more than 1100 orders …

1708421871060.png
I am Amz customer since 2014. Got Prime via first yr free offer. Then got 2nd yr free when I bought Echo dot. Then got 3rd yr free thanks to Jet privilege. Then got 4th & 5th yr yr free thanks to Airtel (two diff connections).

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am Amz customer since 2014. Got Prime via first yr free offer. Then got 2nd yr free when I bought Echo dot. Then got 3rd yr free thanks to Jet privilege. Then got 4th & 5th yr yr free thanks to Airtel (two diff connections).
Excellent.. I too got my echo purchase 1 year free prime

1708462401889.png