• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Bang on!!! TF is the new instagram 😂
especially for the banking and CC geeks...
Generally I value my time vey much.. When I first joined this forum when I looked at memebers profile I looked at @Wealth is my birth right! ji's profile.. I thought he was like GOD and how he clocked 8K and odd posts..
7 months later looked back I even clocked more than that.. this shows how addictive this TF forum is like for the finance geeks..
I will definitely be cutting down my time by not logging into the forum.. as I have reached almost saturation levels with reagrd to my CC portfolio and Infinia LTF made me quite fulfilling ...

Last edited:

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can I use that for my defense in case if I stab someone ? 🤔
तानहं द्विषत: क्रूरान्संसारेषु नराधमान् |
क्षिपाम्यजस्रमशुभानासुरीष्वेव योनिषु || 19||
आसुरीं योनिमापन्ना मूढा जन्मनि जन्मनि |
मामप्राप्यैव कौन्तेय ततो यान्त्यधमां गतिम् || 20||
Chapter 16, Verse 19&20 Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta.

These cruel and hateful persons, the vile and vicious of humankind, I constantly hurl into the wombs of those with similar demoniac natures in the cycle of rebirth in the material world. These ignorant souls take birth again and again in demoniac wombs. Failing to reach Me, O Arjun, they gradually sink to the most abominable type of existence.

techt

TF Legend
तानहं द्विषत: क्रूरान्संसारेषु नराधमान् |
क्षिपाम्यजस्रमशुभानासुरीष्वेव योनिषु || 19||
आसुरीं योनिमापन्ना मूढा जन्मनि जन्मनि |
मामप्राप्यैव कौन्तेय ततो यान्त्यधमां गतिम् || 20||
Chapter 16, Verse 19&20 Shrimad Bhagwad Geeta.

These cruel and hateful persons, the vile and vicious of humankind, I constantly hurl into the wombs of those with similar demoniac natures in the cycle of rebirth in the material world. These ignorant souls take birth again and again in demoniac wombs. Failing to reach Me, O Arjun, they gradually sink to the most abominable type of existence.
🤩 .. you learnt Gita by heart. You studied the Lord's constitution as well . You are an eternal lawyer.
200.gif

phoenix1386

TF Select
Contributor
These cruel and hateful persons, the vile and vicious of humankind, I constantly hurl into the wombs of those with similar demoniac natures in the cycle of rebirth in the material world.

The English translation leaves a lot of room for curiosity.

Hurl what into the wombs? How? What happens next? How is the womb holder still alive after that hurling? And constant hurling? Oh..

The Sanskrit verse does not mean this, nor does it inspire the questions above. :(

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The English translation leaves a lot of room for curiosity.

Hurl what into the wombs? How? What happens next? How is the womb holder still alive after that hurling? And constant hurling? Oh..

The Sanskrit verse does not mean this, nor does it inspire the questions above. :(
Agreed but roughly it means that the evil folks will never be free from their birth death cycles and on top.of that the next birth will surely be more painful.

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A flower showers it's fragrance from the stage of bud.
This is way too sweet.

The way they say it in Hindi/ northern states : Honhaar balwaan ke hot cheekne paat.

Variant: Poot ke pair paalne mein hi dikh jaate hain.
Raw translation:

The flower is fragrant when it is born
Coming this from senior members means a lot. I'm humbled and greatful to all of you. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: SSV