• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Every cc thread these days are turning into heart warming discussions. Except, burgundy threads which start and end with heart breakings.

Break Up GIF
Hilarious 😂 😃

James

TF Ace
Guys... here is the news .. Cheery on the Cake..
This one is dedicated to all of you !!..
For you also @James ... it took not 3 days, not 94 days and not 360 days... it took 20 days ;)

1705498077086.png

1703174735222-png.38083

Guys .. Here is how I got it.. Don't ask me can you get me one please...

Enjoy life with what life had thrown at you...
Peace !!!!

Infinia Metal LTF - request thru my own contacts via BM Hyderabad all the way to GH based on my
1) My Total Current relationship (more than 30L TRV as of now)
2) my future potential relationship thru my work contacts ( both domestic and overseas) and HDFC SKY business
3) and last but not the least my communication, inter-personal, presentation and negotiation skills...
That's great. I want to convert my millenia FYF to LTF

varun__goel_

TF Legend
For you also @James ... it took not 3 days, not 94 days and not 360 days... it took 20 days ;)

1705498077086.png

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Infinia Metal LTF - request thru my own contacts via BM Hyderabad all the way to GH based on my
2) my future potential relationship thru my work contacts ( both domestic and overseas) and HDFC SKY business
3) and last but not the least my communication, inter-personal, presentation and negotiation skills...
images.jpeg

D₹V

TF Prestige

1705498077086.png

1703174735222-png.38083

Peace !!!!

Congrats again 🤭.

So should I take it as new mission? 🤣

infinia_finally

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My Man @plastikman ..

Got the Tata Neu Infinity Rupay LTF as well... so with this my HDFC mission is completed... I can now move on..
So this is my HDFC portfolio:

Imperia with 0 MAB,
Infinia Metal (FYF)
Tata Neu Infinity LTF.. ...
I am confident I will get my Infinia Metal, converted into LTF by the year end..

Case closed ... moving on ..

1703756336572.png

1703756464947.png
Could you guide on how you plan to get your Infinia Metal converted to LTF?
I just got mine FYF a month ago. Due to insurance premiums, I am guaranteed to spend total around 15L every year.

kishorvr

TF Premier
What is the best Life Time Free (for all) Credit Card?
I look at earning equal points on all spends as I do not eat out often, not go for movies, not order online. i have an electric vehicle, so no fuel, I do not travel much and use lounge. If I can get such a card ltf I'll take it. Till now, I used my Millennia ltf to earn cashback on many of my normal expenses at stores, hospitals, or anywhere else.