• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Want to apply for Axis Magnus

HarshB

TF Buzz
Hi, I currently have HDFC Business Regalia with a limit of 3L. My IT returns aren't much, say around 5L. Can I still apply for Magnus ? There is an Axis CC representative I'm in touch with but he isn't of much help. What would be the best way to apply ?
Thanks in advance.

Dude

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
very less chances of approval..you can give a try because in order to apply c2c one has to have minimum of 4lack in other bank credit card

Attachments

• image_picker453896848762468289.jpg
    image_picker453896848762468289.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 37

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi, I currently have HDFC Business Regalia with a limit of 3L. My IT returns aren't much, say around 5L. Can I still apply for Magnus ? There is an Axis CC representative I'm in touch with but he isn't of much help. What would be the best way to apply ?
Thanks in advance.
You need a card with 4L limit. Try getting LE for Regalia.

dileep

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I applied online 1 week back it approved yesterday without income docs they just took aadhar biometric may b based on cbil score it approved

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I have also applied offline through bank agent. Didn’t not submit any income docs, I have submitted my icici bank cc statement with limit of 14.7 lakhs in it. I am already holding select and FK axis cards. Application is under review let’s see if it get approved or not

gupta93126

TF Buzz
I have also applied offline through bank agent. Didn’t not submit any income docs, I have submitted my icici bank cc statement with limit of 14.7 lakhs in it. I am already holding select and FK axis cards. Application is under review let’s see if it get approved or not
Will you pls share the status here too?

Proffesor

TF Select
VIP Lounge
To get Magnus card 4L limit is enough for C2C no need of income docs. I have icici card limit of 7L and it got approved and received the card hassle free.

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Thanks in advance.
If you have Axis salary account, your chances are good.

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Is is possible to get Axis Magnus against Indusind secured card with 4.5L limit..?? I am not sure if secured cards gets reflected in cibil as I have got it only one month ack