• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara voucher lapses if you cancel ticket

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But if we make a re-schedule, they allow it with minimal charges. I did one reschedule the flight ticket booked with a voucher. They charged around INR 1500 for this. I am not aware of the cancellation process.
Same here rescheduled for around the same cost.

rdov

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
But if we make a re-schedule, they allow it with minimal charges. I did one reschedule the flight ticket booked with a voucher. They charged around INR 1500 for this. I am not aware of the cancellation process.
Is it possible to reschedule to a date post voucher expiry? Or will they not allow that?

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have 4 Vistara Biz Class vouchers for Delhi to Goa and return for 2 pax on 9-11th Sep.

When should I book?

Too early and I’m scared of the no refund on cancellation

Too late and I’m afraid of not get to my award seats

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same here rescheduled for around the same cost.
Does re-scheduling of a ticket booked with CV points also require availability of Award seats on that particular date or can it be done without availability also?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does re-scheduling of a ticket booked with CV points also require availability of Award seats on that particular date or can it be done without availability also?
I guess yes, since CV tickets are booked from the award pool itself. You could check with support though. I don't have first hand experience with this.

pscking

TF Buzz
General question

If i issue vistara voucher and i haven't book the flight because i was not able to get ticket as per my desire date, even then the voucher will expire or i can use it within 90 days?
Reason for asking this question is because currently it's showing blocked

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
General question

If i issue vistara voucher and i haven't book the flight because i was not able to get ticket as per my desire date, even then the voucher will expire or i can use it within 90 days?
Reason for asking this question is because currently it's showing blocked
It stays blocked for 15 minutes or so, which it says on the website also at the time of booking
You can use it within 90 days, and even extend it thereafter after paying some amount

Ravi007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone answer this :

I need to book flight ticket for minor with CV points through vistara , should i need to enrolled minor as nominees or there is another way to get it done