• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vistara Award Tickets Limitation

sunnyb

TF Buzz
Hello Friends,

I'm trying to find 4 tickets in December to Singapore from Delhi via Vistara and Singapore Airlines.

Singapore Airlines is available on certain dates only but Vistara doesn't have more than 2 Award/Point redemption tickets in a month.

Does anyone know about this limitation?

Any advise to get Del-Singapore or Del-Kualalumpur - Singapore - Del tickets in December for maximising the points value.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Friends,

I'm trying to find 4 tickets in December to Singapore from Delhi via Vistara and Singapore Airlines.

Singapore Airlines is available on certain dates only but Vistara doesn't have more than 2 Award/Point redemption tickets in a month.

Does anyone know about this limitation?

Any advise to get Del-Singapore or Del-Kualalumpur - Singapore - Del tickets in December for maximising the points value.

Where is this rule mentioned?

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I called up customer care and then told me that they only have 2 Award tickets per flight.

Yes that may be true. They don’t have too many award seats in a flight. But that doesn’t mean you can’t book more than 2 award tickets in a month. You can always book tickets in different flights as long as you have enough reward points.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Earlier there was tickets till Dec 2023 as per thread. Tickets might be booked off till Dec 2023. @sunnyb was mentioning.

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have successfully booked 2 premier economy tickets from Amd-Del & 2 Del-Amd in a week.

I don't know about limitations in international flights.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Earlier there was tickets till Dec 2023 as per thread. Tickets might be booked off till Dec 2023. @sunnyb was mentioning.
No, they are not releasing award tickets only.

I was keeping track on Mumbai dubai route daily for December and the day they started booking, I saw exactly 2 economy seats on each day. For return, they didn't allow even that. Fortunately, 2 were available in Abu Dhabi flight. So I took from there.

There is no official mention of number of award flights anywhere. So, they can keep it zero, like they have done in dxb-bom route.

sunnyb

TF Buzz
The problem arises when a family of 4 needs to book these tickets. Like in my case with 2 children, it's not worth it and a strange thing from Vistara.

They should have at least 5-8 awards seats per flight so that families can use it effectively.

P.S.
I was able to book 4 economy tickets at 32000 points + Rs:3400/- per ticket on the Del-Bangkok-Del route in Feb-2024.

typhoon

TF Select
The problem arises when a family of 4 needs to book these tickets. Like in my case with 2 children, it's not worth it and a strange thing from Vistara.

They should have at least 5-8 awards seats per flight so that families can use it effectively.

P.S.
I was able to book 4 economy tickets at 32000 points + Rs:3400/- per ticket on the Del-Bangkok-Del route in Feb-2024.
Its costly, revenue ticket i usually get it for around 11k-14k per person per way.

SuperKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge

P.S.
So how many reward seats gets opened up per flight on international routes? 2 or 4? When i am looking for Dubai I am getting only 2 seats in entire Nov and Dec 23