• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Vishesh v/s Classic Banking Programme

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
HDFC Bank has recently started moving Classic Banking customers to their Vishesh Banking Program (Classic Equivalent)

This only applies to account holders in Sub-Urban & Rural Branches (SURU)

Here's the updated information from their website:

VISHESH BANKING PROGRAM:

IMG_20230909_132751.png

CLASSIC BANKING PROGRAM:

IMG_20230909_132900.png

BENEFITS OF VISHESH OVER CLASSIC:

Screenshot_20230908-152210.png

That's it, folks. So, if you're residing in a Suburb and rural location and Classic Logo SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS from your Net-Banking & Mobile application, do check with your RM ONCE if you've migrated to Vishesh Program.

Benefits of Vishesh Debit Card discussed Separately:

Last edited:

Shraaj

TF Premier
Nope. Have already raised a complaint.

Will update the post once resolved.

Though I think it'll take a month, maybe more.
Any Update?

I think Vishesh is just launched newly on May 2023 they launched these Code in Whole India, and they haven't make any system change in there core Banking like CLASSIC, IMPERIA Logo which shows both in Net Banking and Mobile Banking.

Last edited:

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Any Update?

I think Vishesh is just launched newly on May 2023 they launched these Code in Whole India, and they haven't make any system change in there core Banking like CLASSIC, IMPERIA Logo which shows both in Net Banking and Mobile Banking.
Yes, their systems don't recognise Vishesh in Premier Banking Program, saying Standard Account in App and NetBanking. No details of RM can be found anywhere except from Customer Care.

There is no reply from my BM, had escalated to Cluster Head. Few days back, escalated via HDFC Escalation method. They're working on it for now.

It is naive of an organisation like HDFC to launch products without properly implementing them.

Shraaj

TF Premier
Yes, their systems don't recognise Vishesh in Premier Banking Program, saying Standard Account in App and NetBanking. No details of RM can be found anywhere except from Customer Care.

There is no reply from my BM, had escalated to Cluster Head. Few days back, escalated via HDFC Escalation method. They're working on it for now.

It is naive of an organisation like HDFC to launch products without properly implementing them.
To check if you are a Vishesh Banking Customer, follow these steps: log in to your HDFC Bank App or Net Banking, download the statement and look for the word "VISHESH" in the account information section. This is the only way to confirm whether you are a VISHESH user or not, as it is clearly mentioned in the statement.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
To check if you are a Vishesh Banking Customer, follow these steps: log in to your HDFC Bank App or Net Banking, download the statement and look for the word "VISHESH" in the account information section. This is the only way to confirm whether you are a VISHESH user or not, as it is clearly mentioned in the statement.
This is true
Statement is only way to know .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
HDFC Bank has recently started moving Classic Banking customers to their Vishesh Banking Program (Classic Equivalent)

This only applies to account holders in Sub-Urban & Rural Branches (SURU)

Here's the updated information from their website:

VISHESH BANKING PROGRAM:

IMG_20230909_132751.png

CLASSIC BANKING PROGRAM:

IMG_20230909_132900.png

BENEFITS OF VISHESH OVER CLASSIC:

Screenshot_20230908-152210.png

That's it, folks. So, if you're residing in a Suburb and rural location and Classic Logo SUDDENLY DISAPPEARS from your Net-Banking & Mobile application, do check with your RM ONCE if you've migrated to Vishesh Program.

Benefits of Vishesh Debit Card discussed Separately:

I received cheque book with vishesh branding

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.