• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding HDFC Classic banking upgrade

Hello everyone recently i received mail from HDFC Bank that I am eligible for Classic banking upgrade. I have given consent for upgrade through Eva. It's been more than 10 days and I am yet to receive any confirmation from Bank.

Can anyone suggest how long will it take or what can be done,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230527-140206_Gmail.png
    Screenshot_20230527-140206_Gmail.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20230518-145800_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20230518-145800_Chrome.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 123

Tejo

TF Legend
Hello everyone recently i received mail from HDFC Bank that I am eligible for Classic banking upgrade. I have given consent for upgrade through Eva. It's been more than 10 days and I am yet to receive any confirmation from Bank.

:ROFLMAO: all are eligible, if we maintain 1 lakh.

if the amb for 3 consecutive mons is 1 lakh, we will receive a call to upgrade.

simply call customer care or simply call rm or ask br manager.

hdfc things are manual ... several

Karthik24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Sometimes it take close to a months ... my was done prior to covid and that time it took close 30 - 45 days for me to see the update app..

ALOAK

TF Ace
Sometimes it take close to a months ... my was done prior to covid and that time it took close 30 - 45 days for me to see the update app..
That is because they are lazy hums to work properly in hdfc. They have one weird habit blaming others and half baked knowledge and this is same in axis idfc icici

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That is because they are lazy hums to work properly in hdfc. They have one weird habit blaming others and half baked knowledge and this is same in axis idfc icici
what made you to stop adding other banks.... It would be easier to say all the banks ( and mention if any exceptions).... ;) ;)

silly_putty

TF Premier
i had regular account for past 3 years and recently i converted to figi savings as i never use this account and preferred lower mab. Recently saw my sister had been upgraded to that program, can i add myself as well for the same?