• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

[Urgent] Payment error with Axis Magnus

Kstar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have a Magnus credit card of Axis Bank. I am trying to make payment to a customer through PayU money gateway but it is failing again and again.

The screenshots are enclosed herewith for reference. Please check and let me know as the payment is getting through with another bank credit card.

Matter is very urgent.

Attachments

• IMG_1139.jpeg
    IMG_1139.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 56

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I have a Magnus credit card of Axis Bank. I am trying to make payment to a customer through PayU money gateway but it is failing again and again.

The screenshots are enclosed herewith for reference. Please check and let me know as the payment is getting through with another bank credit card.

Matter is very urgent.
Seems problem from PayU side seeing the screenshot..If payment is not going to payment gateway means payU issue..

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Axis bank is saying that they are not receiving the transaction and Pay U money is saying that it’s a problem from bank’s side
payu seem to have problem with axis bank currently it seem, cause it say processing failed.. try later. if not satisfied try with different axis card and seem if OTP arrive or not.

Reactions: Rkr

Kstar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me if paying 1 lakh directly to account via Magnus credit card would cause any trouble via bharatnxt? Or is there any other app from which I can facilitate this?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Can anyone tell me if paying 1 lakh directly to account via Magnus credit card would cause any trouble via bharatnxt? Or is there any other app from which I can facilitate this?
just don't create a habit out of it, once.thrice in different months that ok. many have done. @Wealth is my birth right! is more experience though and @SiddharthR in bharatnxt

Kstar

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
axis will charge 1500 + GST if he use cred cause their mcc for rent/education show up for their respective category so i won't advice OP to use cred, use bharatnxt
If I am paying to a real vendor via bharatnxt from whom I purchased something and have a valid bill then that transaction will be legit right?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Thanks for the help 😊 Also I believe I’ll get the milestone bonus and normal reward points on Magnus right if I pay to vendor on bharatnxt, just confirming?
Yes you will cause mcc of bharatnxt is of ultity, for regular updates and changed there is thread on bharatnxt pls follow that for proper guide. As per I have read like 1 month back so for update take a look at this thread.