• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade Legend Signature received

Rohit75

TF Select
They called and upgrade my Aura Edge to Legend.

Received today after 4 working days of updating.

No special box or packaging, just card and a letter.

Attachments

• 20220820_202316.jpg
    20220820_202316.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 72

kunaljn91

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They have rejected my application twice!
I have applied after 7 months after my first rejection, and again they rejected it, quoting as per internal policiesb🥲! #FOMO

SaiyamK

TF Select

Same case. I got a platinum aura edge previous month. In a week I received a call from the rep for an upgrade offer for LTF Legend. Received 2 days back. Card is gorgeous.

Can I ask if you paid any joining fees?
Mine were 4999+GST but worth since I would get all the joining benefits such as EazyDiner Prime 1 Yr, 4000 Amazon Voucher, etc.

Rohit75

TF Select
Same case. I got a platinum aura edge previous month. In a week I received a call from the rep for an upgrade offer for LTF Legend. Received 2 days back. Card is gorgeous.

Can I ask if you paid any joining fees?
Mine were 4999+GST but worth since I would get all the joining benefits such as EazyDiner Prime 1 Yr, 4000 Amazon Voucher, etc.
I paid 9999 plus gst but in return will get 8000 rs as amazon pay voucher.

Bob78900

TF Premier

2 months back i got called almost everyday to upgrade my platinum aura mastercard to lengend. But they are asking for 9999 joining fees which is very high for me. So i rejected that offer. They were giving some vouchers but not sure which voucher. So i rejected that offer😔

SaiyamK

TF Select
Indusind giving Legend card as Free then why they are charging 11.8K from old customer?
So basically, there are two options
Either get it at free but with no joining benefits.
Or pay a joining fee and get welcome benefits.
As you can see I paid 4999+GST and I will get 4000 Amazon Voucher.
You paid 9999+GST and will get 8000 Amazon Voucher.
Rest is same we both got 1 Yr EazyDiner benefits, Luxe Gift Card and some Oberoi Vouchers.
Card becomes LTF afterwards.
And joining fees had to be paid if you upgrade your card in the case of Indusind Bank as far my knowledge goes. This can be easily bypass as per your screenshot by directly applying legend and no welcome benefits.
And Indusind doesn't issue two cards two a single customer unless in the case of Co-Branded card. So we don't have option if you want to upgrade your card without joining fees.

repertoire

TF Select
I have Legend LTF and they just offered it to my dad as well.

I'd like to upgrade to Pinnacle, but burning 5.7k in fees/gst + buying a 12k Amazon voucher, all for a card they might give out as free in a few months is just a bad value.

repertoire

TF Select
I don't think they will offer pinnacle as Ltf for old customers
You'd have a decent shot if you email them, are persistent about it, and have decent spending on the card. I asked them to upgrade me to LTF Pinnacle immediately after I got Legend, and they seem to have consulted internally a few times before ultimately declining me. Probably because my spending wasn't yet good enough and the card was too new to get an LTF upgrade.

But either way, I just learned that Pinnacle has a 3.5% Forex markup compared to Legend's 1.8%. So an upgrade seems even less attractive than before now.