• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgrade from League platinum to any other variant LTF card.

Hi all, i am having league platinum card with 30k limit. I got the card in May 2022. From the past few months, i have been getting upgrade offers to Mojo and pvr platinum but the catch is they are paid cards. I want to upgrade but want to have it LTF(I am okay in joining fee only and no annual fee). Should i give card closure request, i guess they will not close the card without calling me because i have an outstanding of 1500Rs at the moment. Should i give the closure request given that my current card is LTF and financial year ending is approaching so they may retain by giving me ltf upgrade?
Any guidance will be helpful so please help.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Kotak doesn't have any great rewards / card offers.. None of the higher cards are very good. Keep the LTF card.. Keep asking for CC limit increase basis spending ( pay on time). Kotak gives limit increase easier than others if you use card responsibly.. Then basis this card you can get other CCs from other banks.. Dont upgrade in Kotak.. no real valuw.. Try IDFC CC for entry level LTF cards

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Hi all, i am having league platinum card with 30k limit. I got the card in May 2022. From the past few months, i have been getting upgrade offers to Mojo and pvr platinum but the catch is they are paid cards. I want to upgrade but want to have it LTF(I am okay in joining fee only and no annual fee). Should i give card closure request, i guess they will not close the card without calling me because i have an outstanding of 1500Rs at the moment. Should i give the closure request given that my current card is LTF and financial year ending is approaching so they may retain by giving me ltf upgrade?
Yo bro. Even I have same card with 30K limit and later it was increased and I told them to provide me zen signature card with LTF Varient. They did bro wow

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
The retention team can give you any premium card in LTF varient. All you need to have limit above 50K like me. The retention team was unable to provide me higher card due to low limit. Later in this month I got limit increase offer. So I raised card closure request retention team called and provided the zen card.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The retention team can give you any premium card in LTF varient. All you need to have limit above 50K like me. The retention team was unable to provide me higher card due to low limit. Later in this month I got limit increase offer. So I raised card closure request retention team called and provided the zen card.
Can they provide white card 😜??

I got LE in December. initially i had 10k limit only, i will surely give it a try once my limit crosses 50k.
One more thing, did they gave you upgrade to zen signature when you had 30k limit and how old was your league card at that time?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I got LE in December. initially i had 10k limit only, i will surely give it a try once my limit crosses 50k.
One more thing, did they gave you upgrade to zen signature when you had 30k limit and how old was your league card at that time?
Were you able to get any higher variant card LTF?

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Among all the major banks, the portfolio of cards that Kotak has, are mostly useless, unless you want their cards for the instant discount offers. Even a small finance Bank like Au has better cards than Kotak. Try those ones (Au Lit is quite good as a LTF card).