• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated list of American express credit card sourcing Cities.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Existing Sourcing cities :
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :
Ludhiana, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Trivandrum, Mysore

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
*Exceptions are there for Platinum charge card applications.

indi_vishal

TF Select
hi, Pin Code is 700141 . Applied and Video KYC done today. But when i checked online for status it is showing " Thank you for sharing your details. However, we could not find any application associated with the Mobile Number / 14 Digit App Ref Number."
How long it will take to get the Application processed or declined?

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Existing Sourcing cities :
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :
Ludhiana, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Trivandrum, Mysore

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
*Exceptions are there for Platinum charge card applications.
Is 751002 pincode eligible? I'm from Bhubaneswar bdw.

yogobit

TF Premier
hi, Pin Code is 700141 . Applied and Video KYC done today. But when i checked online for status it is showing " Thank you for sharing your details. However, we could not find any application associated with the Mobile Number / 14 Digit App Ref Number."
How long it will take to get the Application processed or declined?
It takes some time to get past initial scrutiny for SR to get tracked

indi_vishal

TF Select
It takes some time to get past initial scrutiny for SR to get tracked
Bad experince on Amex customer care. I received an email from Amex that application is on hold (We have reviewed your application and noticed that the documents you submitted are incomplete.,) please call us in toll free number. But when I called after 1 hour they said your application is cancelled and again I have to apply full procedure and even they will do a fresh cibil enquiry.
Anyway to take this to higher authority and get my initial cibil enquiry revoked ? Or get the application processed without applying again

yogobit

TF Premier
Bad experince on Amex customer care. I received an email from Amex that application is on hold (We have reviewed your application and noticed that the documents you submitted are incomplete.,) please call us in toll free number. But when I called after 1 hour they said your application is cancelled and again I have to apply full procedure and even they will do a fresh cibil enquiry.
Anyway to take this to higher authority and get my initial cibil enquiry revoked ? Or get the application processed without applying again
DM with your details, I'll check what went wrong