• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated list of American express credit card sourcing Cities.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Existing Sourcing cities :
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Ernakulam
Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Vadodara, Vijayawada, Vizag

New Cities :
Ludhiana, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Trivandrum, Mysore

Share your pin code if you are in any of these cities . Will check and update you guys. Thanks

*Negative pin codes are also there in these cities which needs approval before processing
*Exceptions are there for Platinum charge card applications.

Back in 2003, when I was having AMEX Global green in Hyderabad, I was transferred to Tirupati - a non-serviceable town. But, AMEX continued to serve me in Tirupati - till I closed the card due to dis-use after a year or so.

Luckily now, Tirupati is a serviceable town n I got my latest MRCC recently.

I applied for Smart Card Earn on income of 25 Lakhs plus. I stay on rent in Delhi 110025 and have office in Noida, 201307. But my residential address in my aadhar is of my hometown in punjab. During video KYC the verification officer said that they cannot process my application because my address on aadhar does not match my current residential address. I have a notarized rent agreement with owner. They said it's not a valid document

Is this a generic rule in amex. If yes, then that means a person living on rent will never be able to get an amex card.
@BestBanker do you have idea about this.

quino

TF Premier
I applied for Smart Card Earn on income of 25 Lakhs plus. I stay on rent in Delhi 110025 and have office in Noida, 201307. But my residential address in my aadhar is of my hometown in punjab. During video KYC the verification officer said that they cannot process my application because my address on aadhar does not match my current residential address. I have a notarized rent agreement with owner. They said it's not a valid document

Is this a generic rule in amex. If yes, then that means a person living on rent will never be able to get an amex card.
@BestBanker do you have idea about this.
use that rent agreement & update your address in aadhaar. its a very easy process online.

use that rent agreement & update your address in aadhaar. its a very easy process online.
A Little too much for a credit card. This is one of the disadvantage of being in IT, I am not sure where will be my next job and next rented accommodation will be, one switch and I might have to go to Bangalore or Hyderabad

Last edited: