• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upcoming changes in Slice card

prc1990

TF Ace
Leave this kind of BNPL's as early possible when you have full fledged Credit Card!!!

I have closed Amazon, Flipkart Paylater also I have given request for closure.
Only Credit Line I have currently, rest all are closed.

Interesting thing is Slice hasn't been reported yet to credit bureaus even after being used for more than 8 months 🥲.

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
Only Credit Line I have currently, rest all are closed.

Interesting thing is Slice hasn't been reported yet to credit bureaus even after being used for more than 8 months 🥲.
Go to profile in slice and check who's your financing partner. Btw slice is really good when you can't get no cost emi on any other cards in my opinion. Hence even that's the only credit line i currently have open , will close zest too after pending emis paid. But if the limit gets upgraded then it takes exceptionally long time to update the upgraded limit.

Attachments

• IMG_20220510_045146.jpg
    IMG_20220510_045146.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20220510_045421.jpg
    IMG_20220510_045421.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 30

prc1990

TF Ace
Go to profile in slice and check who's your financing partner. Btw slice is really good when you can't get no cost emi on any other cards in my opinion. Hence even that's the only credit line i currently have open , will close zest too after pending emis paid. But if the limit gets upgraded then it takes exceptionally long time to update the upgraded limit.
Not reported to any of the credit bureaus even after 8 months in my case.

Bob78900

TF Premier
I have one question regarding the slice and uni pay. Suppose last month i spend 20k and paid it Fully now next month i spend 30k paid it Fully how will slice or uni pay show in my cibil ? As consumer durable loan? For every month bill it will show loan? Like if i spend 10k in june and 10 ki in july so it will show 2 different loan? Or just on single?

prc1990

TF Ace
I have one question regarding the slice and uni pay. Suppose last month i spend 20k and paid it Fully now next month i spend 30k paid it Fully how will slice or uni pay show in my cibil ? As consumer durable loan? For every month bill it will show loan? Like if i spend 10k in june and 10 ki in july so it will show 2 different loan? Or just on single?
Single entry unless and until two lenders are involved.

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
I guess they updating the sanctioned amount or highest credit used something like this. They can give 2 lenders on one card that's now fair😔😔
Recently slice has been taking some precautions to not fully destroy cibil. According to CSR they are reporting just 10% of total sanctioned limit so the people with high limit don't add up the limit as unsecured loan.

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
I guess they updating the sanctioned amount or highest credit used something like this. They can give 2 lenders on one card that's now fair😔😔
In my personal slice ( quadrillion finance) they don't report any used limit or tenure or intrest. Just sanctioned limit is available in terms of numbers. They Just mark the payment as paid. But whereas LazyPay literally updates the used amount as outstanding loan every month.

Extrovert🌃

TF Select
You gotta see zest money 😂 , everytime they give you upgraded limit they add other Nbfc and everytime you buy anything using zest using vouchers they do a CR check. Zest adds every emi order as individual loan.