• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upcoming changes in Slice card

akshayhs

TF Ace
But they showed very low amount of 5 k if he spends more than 5 i think it will be bad for his score
Not true. There are times where I used 100% of limit but promptly cleared the dues well ahead of time. I didn't see any variation in my scores during this period of high usage. My account was with QUADFIN was well.

prc1990

TF Ace
QUADFIN now shows up in CIBIL as well with credit limit reported as 5K only which is good as well as bad if spends spill over to more than 5K.
Just got a CRIF refresh and it shows the actual/entire limit i.e. 180K whereas CIBIL and EXPERIAN show as 5K only.

Also CRIF shows payment history since Nov'21 and CIBIL & EXPERIAN show since Apr'22. Different data points altogether.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-21-00-45-25-25_204a3e7a56d80833934821a7ecffdc0a.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-21-00-45-25-25_204a3e7a56d80833934821a7ecffdc0a.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 14

prc1990

TF Ace
Recently slice has been taking some precautions to not fully destroy cibil. According to CSR they are reporting just 10% of total sanctioned limit so the people with high limit don't add up the limit as unsecured loan.
I can now confirm they have started reporting the entire limit to CIBIL, EXPERIAN and CRIF. In fact in CIBIL, full limit has been reported under the header "High Credit" instead of the header "Credit Limit".

So time to close the Slice permanently.

prc1990

TF Ace
Surprisingly, I checked my latest credit report and the new NBFC has marked the sanctioned limit back to 5k. It was initially reported in full. (60k)
Wait for some months. They will eventually report the entire limit back. I noticed the same behaviour with CIBIL, EXPERIAN and CRIF in gap of few months and hence, harmful being classified as Consumer Loan.

It's time to close the account.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
I can confirm too that Slice is reporting full limit atleast in CIBIL
Wait for some months. They will eventually report the entire limit back. I noticed the same behaviour with CIBIL, EXPERIAN and CRIF in gap of few months and hence, harmful being classified as Consumer Loan.

It's not good 😐...

akshayhs

TF Ace

You're right. After the repayment tomorrow, I am opening a support ticket asking them to close my account permanently.

Vicky99

TF Buzz
You're right. After the repayment tomorrow, I am opening a support ticket asking them to close my account permanently.
Try your luck.. it was quite difficult with bnpl. I am running with LazyPay team from around 2 months still only cibil got closed rest are still open .. tried raising complaint with rbi still they are rock solid 😂 .

prc1990

TF Ace
Try your luck.. it was quite difficult with bnpl. I am running with LazyPay team from around 2 months still only cibil got closed rest are still open .. tried raising complaint with rbi still they are rock solid 😂 .
It would be reported as closed to other 3 CICs eventually as it takes time. CIBIL is much faster. So hold on to your patience 🙅.

Vicky99

TF Buzz
It would be reported as closed to other 3 CICs eventually as it takes time. CIBIL is much faster. So hold on to your patience 🙅.
3 month with LazyPay still holding and it took around 8 months for paytm postpaid. Flipkart and mobikwik was around 45 days as they were backed by idfc bank . So i directly called them and ask them to close .

AsB

TF Ace
Get Credit Cards , especially RuPay Cards. Those who say that BNPLs are the new Credit Cards, well , now is not the time for their uprising. I had closed PayTM postpaid, but it was finally closed in CIBIL after 8-9 months, after continuous followups and RBI complaint. Similarly, Amazon Pay Later was not closed in CIBIL for around 5-6 months, again after continuous follow ups. These BNPL companies threaten your families and friends if you miss a payment.
Wait for RBI to come up with a master plan. Otherwise, take One Card, if you are not getting any other Credit Card.

prc1990

TF Ace
I can now confirm they have started reporting the entire limit to CIBIL, EXPERIAN and CRIF. In fact in CIBIL, full limit has been reported under the header "High Credit" instead of the header "Credit Limit".

So time to close the Slice permanently.

Slice has now been reported as closed in EXPERIAN.

Attachments

• IMG-20220802-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20220802-WA0038.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 24