• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upcoming changes in Slice card

akshayhs

TF Ace
Recently slice has been taking some precautions to not fully destroy cibil. According to CSR they are reporting just 10% of total sanctioned limit so the people with high limit don't add up the limit as unsecured loan.
Not true anymore. I am seeing my sanctioned limit reported in full on CRIF. Need to check with CIBIL. It did not reflect in this month's refreshed report. CRIF score has certainly reduced after that, but nothing significant since CRIF is hardly important for me.

They have also changed NBFC in my account from QUADFIN TO Northern Arc.

prc1990

TF Ace
Not true anymore. I am seeing my sanctioned limit reported in full on CRIF. Need to check with CIBIL. It did not reflect in this month's refreshed report. CRIF score has certainly reduced after that, but nothing significant since CRIF is hardly important for me.

They have also changed NBFC in my account from QUADFIN TO Northern Arc.
Ok so after 8 months, atlast I see an entry for Slice (Quadrilion Finance Pvt. LTD.) in EXPERIAN.

Sanctioned Amount is showing as 5K whereas the original limit is 180K. It's pretty less than 3% of my actual limit 😐.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Does anyone else have a feeling Slice is no longer that attractive and most spark offers are useless?

I am planning to close my account but I have some insider information that things will change after 1st July. So I'm waiting to see what happens and then take a call.

prc1990

TF Ace
Does anyone else have a feeling Slice is no longer that attractive and most spark offers are useless?

I am planning to close my account but I have some insider information that things will change after 1st July. So I'm waiting to see what happens and then take a call.
That's right! Though recently they have added options like UPI, IMPS and Paytm to transfer money from the card. I don't see the details of charges and other TnC.

What insider information do you have with you? Can you please share? Now they charge for splitting the bill in to three months (which was free earlier) that I'm aware of.

AllSeeker

TF Ace
That's right! Though recently they have added options like UPI, IMPS and Paytm to transfer money from the card. I don't see the details of charges and other TnC.

What insider information do you have with you? Can you please share? Now they charge for splitting the bill in to three months (which was free earlier) that I'm aware of.
Wasn't that the whole appeal of slice card?

This was a reason even I had considered this card at one point of time when I didn't have any CC yet. But thank god they put me on hold or something and I ended up forgetting about it.

akshayhs

TF Ace
Recently slice has been taking some precautions to not fully destroy cibil. According to CSR they are reporting just 10% of total sanctioned limit so the people with high limit don't add up the limit as unsecured loan.
Just realised about this after cross examining my credit reports. They report 10% of sanctioned limit to all other bureaus except for CRIF. With others, they report fully sanctioned amount. Is this true for anyone else as well?

prc1990

TF Ace
Just realised about this after cross examining my credit reports. They report 10% of sanctioned limit to all other bureaus except for CRIF. With others, they report fully sanctioned amount. Is this true for anyone else as well?
Sanctioned Amount is showing as 5K in EXPERIAN whereas the original limit is 180K. It's pretty less than 3% of my actual limit 😐.

prc1990

TF Ace
QUADFIN now shows up in CIBIL as well with credit limit reported as 5K only which is good as well as bad if spends spill over to more than 5K.

Attachments

• IMG_20220616_205559.jpg
    IMG_20220616_205559.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 14