• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

unknown entry by axis on cibil

Post number 2 has been selected as best answer.

techhdate

TF Premier
i own 1 axis credit card but from last month im seeing a new axis product on my cibil which i have no clue of..both has the same account number
anyone has any ideas on what it might be ?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-20 221447.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-20 221447.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot 2023-10-20 221623.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-20 221623.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 18

techhdate

TF Premier
airtel CC has this problem. earlier it was 'other', recently they changed to 'credit card'. Dispute in CIBIL saying 'same account reflected twice' and wait for the response, then check with Axis PNO.
thanks will do that..but why does the sanctioned amount in my case shows 4930? shouldn't it should credit card limit ?

helloworld

TF Legend
so they created a separate entry in cibil for 1 month use ?
thanks will do that..but why does the sanctioned amount in my case shows 4930? shouldn't it should credit card limit ?

Sanctioned limit = highest you ever used with this card.

Note: Since Airtel CC launch, they reported it as 'Other' (like loan to CIBIL), which sometimes help with CIBIL score because of different credit products but at the same time reduces due to not considering credit limit in utilisation.

Since you have only 1 or 2 months with this card, feels like they updating every month but its same for last 7 or 8 months.

Recently only they changed it to 'credit card' and CIBIL thinks its another product from axis.

Last edited: