• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unknown enquiry from early salary

zaid_2913

TF Premier
Today i received notification from CIBIL regarding new lender enquiry, when i checked my cibil report there is enquiry form early salary for personal loan. But i have not applied anything. I checked in google regarding early salary it is part of fibe. Can anyone guide how to remove this from CIBIL. How to know if they have opened any account after the cibil check.

Superxan

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today i received notification from CIBIL regarding new lender enquiry, when i checked my cibil report there is enquiry form early salary for personal loan. But i have not applied anything. I checked in google regarding early salary it is part of fibe. Can anyone guide how to remove this from CIBIL. How to know if they have opened any account after the cibil check.

I also got a loan enquiry from Early Salary.

Till the enquiry in my CIBIL report, I didnt even know what Early Salary or Fibe was.

I sent an email requesting to remove unauthorized enquiry and they claim that I applied for the loan, hence the enquiry and they wont remove it.... 🤯

Clearly data has been sold by third party, they mentioned Finbuddha as their aggregator channel.

zaid_2913

TF Premier
I also got a loan enquiry from Early Salary.

Till the enquiry in my CIBIL report, I didnt even know what Early Salary or Fibe was.

I sent an email requesting to remove unauthorized enquiry and they claim that I applied for the loan, hence the enquiry and they wont remove it.... 🤯

Clearly data has been sold by third party, they mentioned Finbuddha as their aggregator channel.
For me they mentioned DIGITMOENY. Will check with them.

myfinquest

TF Buzz
I got an inquiry from EarlySalary in CIBIL on 5-Feb . I am also getting messages about a pending application. Receiving calls offering loan as well.

This is for the first time I am hearing about such an app. I have never used any pay later or similar services. Clearly, they bought a bunch of user data recently and hence the spike in these unsolicited inquiries.

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
There should be a lock for CIBIL inquiries, unless the user approves it should not be made.
They have all date pan mobile number do etc . Banks employee are sold users data to these companies. So better never responded to unknown IVR or click on links. If you respond to IVR or click link they enquire on CIBIL many time without OTP also

myfinquest

TF Buzz
They have all date pan mobile number do etc . Banks employee are sold users data to these companies. So better never responded to unknown IVR or click on links. If you respond to IVR or click link they enquire on CIBIL many time without OTP also
This got me thinking. I probably got a few calls from IVRs and I disconnect immediately once I realize that it is a robocall. I also saw that some of the SMSs were from WeCredit and they seem to be a phoney front end for Fibe.