• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to remove BNPL Banks from Credit Report?

LoveKumar

TF Buzz
Guys, Please guide the correct and effective way to get rid of these BNPL Banks from Credit Report. I had subscribed them when I was not fully aware of these Products.
8F423796-9444-48B4-9BC1-03D8FB9AE836.jpeg

Credit Karma

TF Premier
Guys, Please guide the correct and effective way to get rid of these BNPL Banks from Credit Report. I had subscribed them when I was not fully aware of these Products.
I don't think banks will "remove" these BNPL accounts anytime soon!

RBI recently issued guidelines that no matter the loan amount it has to be reported to the bureaus like CIBIL.

So Instead of trying to "remove" these accounts, just pay the outstanding if any and ask the respective lenders to "close" these accounts.

They will still be there on your report but won't cause anymore issues.

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
By removing you mean completely erased from credit report? sorry that's not possible.

But what you can do is close these loan and loan accounts and they will show up as closed on credit reports. Loan being reported closed is pretty much same as being as 'removed' from CR.

I hope I was able to help