• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Union Bank Debit Reissue after expiry

My UBI Debit issued by erstwhile CorpBank expired in April 2023.I received SMS from UBI that card is expired and that new card will be send to communication address. I have not received any card till date.

Calling Customer Care they do not see any debit card linked to my account and have asked to contact branch to get insta card or apply for new card.

I'm confused on how to proceed. Mobile app is giving connectivity issue when trying to apply for debit card. Service request option gives error no account is linked. Online debit card application link fails to give option for selecting card variant.

Only in netbanking debit card section I'm able to re-issue card with personalized name and select variant. In Existing Card it shows be card details which are unknown last 6 digits with status "Closed".

Can you help on how to best proceed to get new debit card after old one expired with hassle to go to branch. I'm thinking of getting "Rupay qSPARC Debit Card". Looking at low debit card charges. Usage will be per month electric bill payment

UBI-Card-Issue.jpg

Tejo

TF Legend
My UBI Debit issued by erstwhile CorpBank expired in April 2023.I received SMS from UBI that card is expired and that new card will be send to communication address. I have not received any card till date.

Calling Customer Care they do not see any debit card linked to my account and have asked to contact branch to get insta card or apply for new card.

I'm confused on how to proceed. Mobile app is giving connectivity issue when trying to apply for debit card. Service request option gives error no account is linked. Online debit card application link fails to give option for selecting card variant.

Only in netbanking debit card section I'm able to re-issue card with personalized name and select variant. In Existing Card it shows be card details which are unknown last 6 digits with status "Closed".

Can you help on how to best proceed to get new debit card after old one expired with hassle to go to branch. I'm thinking of getting "Rupay qSPARC Debit Card". Looking at low debit card charges. Usage will be per month electric bill payment

UBI-Card-Issue.jpg
Take rupay platinum debit on Amazon you can get 20% discount upto 100 on bill payments.

💥