• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Union Bank debit card rewards issue

I have updated my union bank debit card on December 2022 but still it is not updated on union rewards data base. After several complaints and follow-up still they haven't address the issue. My union bank debit card transactions are not getting updated on rewards portal and I didn't receive any reward points due to this issue. Shall I report this issue to RBI Ombudsman regarding this issue? Kindly give your suggestion.

tharun

TF Premier
I have the same problem I have recently received new rupay debit card from UBI and I am not getting any rewards unlike my previous andhra bank card

hvninhll

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi Deepak/Tharun,
Did you guys get any relief in this regard? After reading on this forum about the Union Bank Debit Card Reward Rate, I have also taken their signature debit card to get reward points on credit card payments.

For me, they have been saying that the portal will be accessible only after 26 days. So, as of now, I am not sure if it will work or not.

Hi Deepak/Tharun,
Did you guys get any relief in this regard? After reading on this forum about the Union Bank Debit Card Reward Rate, I have also taken their signature debit card to get reward points on credit card payments.

For me, they have been saying that the portal will be accessible only after 26 days. So, as of now, I am not sure if it will work or not.
Still fighting, grievance team didn't respond since 40 days. Need to approach RBI ombudsman.

tharun

TF Premier
Hi Deepak/Tharun,

I stopped using that card for most services now I only use that card for Amazon recharge only

Edit
Iam getting points regularly for my amazon recharges and also received previous points too.

Last edited: