Unexpected pre approved limit HDFC tata neu card

db24

Getting 30 lac pre approved limit, i know after final approval it may be 50% less

• 028B9C16-18A7-4D8A-BCD2-0B4FCAD4839C.png
    028B9C16-18A7-4D8A-BCD2-0B4FCAD4839C.png
    562.8 KB · Views: 192

Revitup

Yes after entering pan, cbil hit is not there as I am existing hdfc card holder with limit 15 L.

Pre approved I think showing double the existing limit.
I am not following neu card. Are people generally getting double the limit of exisiting hdfc card?

akshayhs

Im seeing the offer for same variant with 0 joining fee but annual fee is there. Existing customer of HDFC but very recently I got Millennia LTF pre approved. So will have to wait...

db24

I am not following neu card. Are people generally getting double the limit of exisiting hdfc card?
Not really i heard for existence hdfc card holders the limit will be same after final approval.

The limit tata neu showing is with conditional approval. Which I don't trust.

Revitup

I got excited, if my shared limit goes above 8 lakhs, Id have applied for Infinia
Not really i heard for existence hdfc card holders the limit will be same after final approval.

The limit tata neu showing is with conditional approval. Which I don't trust.

😅

db24

Guys - please don't enter PAN - there is a CIBIL check even if you are an existing customer.
Thank you for this update, I still don't see my CIBIL is hit,

I just want to ask how these many inquiries are impacting the CIBIL score.

In my 15 years, I have had more than 95 hard inquiries from these 16 in the last three months. Still, my last month's score improved from 802 to 806.

I think credit inquiries are not making much impact, but yes I 100% agree it's the factor which can reduce the credit score.

What is the most important for good CBIL score?
On-time payments
Type of accounts (credit or loan)
Credit history period

• Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 10.20.52 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 10.20.52 AM.png
    188.2 KB · Views: 65