• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to transfer ER to Accor

rohit3887

TF Buzz
Hi ...my Redemtion to accor has been rejected thrice now after my upgrade to the Accor Plus...Since I got Accor plus I have added new membership id in travel edge and deactivated my old one...But my 3 redemption requests have all been reversed by them....kindly advise...shall I try with old Accor id? Or something else?

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi ...my Redemtion to accor has been rejected thrice now after my upgrade to the Accor Plus...Since I got Accor plus I have added new membership id in travel edge and deactivated my old one...But my 3 redemption requests have all been reversed by them....kindly advise...shall I try with old Accor id? Or something else?
Try on old id, it will work

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Issue resolved?

offers309

TF Neo
I am facing the same issue, Have delinked my old id for travel edge portal but it failed again.

Travel edge is saying they need to delink from backend, Don't know how much time they take.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Is accor transfer down currently?

I upgraded to accor plus few days back and not able to initiate transfer to either old or new IDs. It just keeps loading after entering OTP. No edge points getting deducted.

Chab

TF Buzz
This could be a temporary snag. I also faced issues after adding my new ALL ID after upgrading to Accor Plus. Every attempt to sending points to the new account number failed. But when I tried to send to old ID, they were successfully sent and reflect accurately in my new Member ID.

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
This could be a temporary snag. I also faced issues after adding my new ALL ID after upgrading to Accor Plus. Every attempt to sending points to the new account number failed. But when I tried to send to old ID, they were successfully sent and reflect accurately in my new Member ID.
My edge points getting debited and then after 5 days I get refund email please someone help

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Anyone else can help shuld i delete old I'd and add new I'd again?
Send a mail to traveledge stating that accor transfers are failing after silver/gold upgrade. Mention your new id and ask them to link it and then remove the old id. They will do it within 24 hours.