• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to transfer ER to Accor

rohit3887

TF Buzz
Hi ...my Redemtion to accor has been rejected thrice now after my upgrade to the Accor Plus...Since I got Accor plus I have added new membership id in travel edge and deactivated my old one...But my 3 redemption requests have all been reversed by them....kindly advise...shall I try with old Accor id? Or something else?

aggarwal

TF Select
Anyone knows about Accor all customer. care email or number?. I got Accorplus membership last month with 4000 points but 20 status nights are not credited as per offer. Did not find any way to connect to them (on their website, ridiculous)

PSA - whenever you add/remove any Account ID for ER transfer, you need to mail traveledge support so that they can unlink any old IDs, otherwise transactions will keep getting rejected. I was told about this on email after my 3-4 transactions were rejected

Also, if you are doubtful if the txn will succeed or not, start with a small amount because if it fails it can take 15-20 working days to get your points back

Hello,
I am trying to find which hotels can be booked with reward points on Accor. Someone mentioned that there is a symbol of coins next to the hotel while searching. I am unable to find this. Can anyone please help with a screenshot? Or does the coin symbol only appear when you have enough points?

adicard

TF Buzz
Hello,
I am trying to find which hotels can be booked with reward points on Accor. Someone mentioned that there is a symbol of coins next to the hotel while searching. I am unable to find this. Can anyone please help with a screenshot? Or does the coin symbol only appear when you have enough points?
When you select a hotel, you'll see these icons at the top. Majority of the hotels will allow you to use your Rewards points.

1693211292168.png
You'll also see the 'Pay with Rewards Points' message next to the room rates. Not all room rates will have the option to pay with points.

1693211561875.png