Unable to add 4K via Uber / Swiggy / Zomato to Paytm

Suno

TF Buzz
That's it. This is the end for wallet load using CC for me.

On paytm directly I'm being charged 4.65% on AMEX and 4.35% on all other cards.

Any solution ??

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update:
Transactions got settled with pg name paytm noida and edge credit not yet happened
Hopefully for this pg we will get edge as well as 1lac milestone eligibility
@WhoU
That’s awesome. Let me know if you get edge credit. I have a cashback offer - 9 wallet load of 5000 each will give 2% cashback to fuel wallet. Might use this to get extra reward points next month.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
would like to call out that direct paytm load by my axis flipkart card have me reward points, whereas hdfc diners did not.
axis fk does not give rewards on wallet loads. so 2 banks identified the mcc category differently.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do they only block if you load in wallet and transfer to bank or also if you use wallet to pay credit card due? As of now I have restricted paytm wallet only to scan qr code at petrol pumps and retail shops.

Secondly, it is strange that paytm allows to pay credit card dues using paytm wallet while amazon doesn’t allow using amazon pay.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Do they only block if you load in wallet and transfer to bank or also if you use wallet to pay credit card due? As of now I have restricted paytm wallet only to scan qr code at petrol pumps and retail shops.

Secondly, it is strange that paytm allows to pay credit card dues using paytm wallet while amazon doesn’t allow using amazon pay.
It’s not strange, because paytm charges you while loading via CC, so paytm wallet money is as good as your bank money.
There is no such charge on amazon pay wallet.
Also the block happens only when you transfer it back to bank account.

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It’s not strange, because paytm charges you while loading via CC, so paytm wallet money is as good as your bank money.
There is no such charge on amazon pay wallet.
Also the block happens only when you transfer it back to bank account.
I think even Amazon now charges for pay wallet addition. Infact they are the only one to charge sevice charge when you buy from hdfc smartbuy gyftr portal. Also paytm 4k everyone is adding without charges.