• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to add 4K via Uber / Swiggy / Zomato to Paytm

Suno

TF Buzz
That's it. This is the end for wallet load using CC for me.

On paytm directly I'm being charged 4.65% on AMEX and 4.35% on all other cards.

Any solution ??

Cccc

TF Buzz
Thanks guys...!

After 3 months ban, I am able to side load paytm wallet with Rs 4000.

Ban was due to transferring wallet money to bank, close to 1L
Same case for me as I transferred to paytm bank only.
But for me, it's not unblocked. What have you done or not done?

Thanks guys...!

After 3 months ban, I am able to side load paytm wallet with Rs 4000.

Ban was due to transferring wallet money to bank, close to 1L
This 1L was loaded via debit card or credit card ? How do we know which money was loaded via debit card or cc ? Is it safe to send debit card money to bank ?

Suno

TF Buzz
This 1L was loaded via debit card or credit card ? How do we know which money was loaded via debit card or cc ? Is it safe to send debit card money to bank ?
I had loaded wallet via CC. I don't think there is a way to differentiate wallet money loaded with debit/credit card except for transaction trails.

They do look out for accounts who load money via CC and then send it back to bank account, their systems will then flag such accounts and stop side loading the wallet from 3rd party apps. Interest rates also increase from usual 2.35% to 4.35%

Last edited:

Suno

TF Buzz
Same case for me as I transferred to paytm bank only.
But for me, it's not unblocked. What have you done or not done?
I stopped all transactions on Paytm, removed UPI account I had linked earlier.
I did hear from someone that once an account is flagged, it stays like that for minimum 3 months.

So after 3 months, I looked at interest rates for add to wallet, it dropped from 4.35 to 2.35. That's one indication my account was removed from flagged list.

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
did paytm stop loading paytm wallet through fastag recharges... I tried fastag recharge over Cred and Mobikwik via credit card.. money gets deducted instantaneously with payment successful message but paytm wallet didn't get loaded and after 4-5 days the money got refunded..
I know there is a limit of 10k earlier for fastag recharge and only 4-5 times you can try with such an option but now it's not working

Vignesh M

TF Select
Finally, I am able to load my wallet after more than 3 months. Can we transfer it to paytm bank? Will it flag again?
I got my paytm wallet blocked 3 months back exactly after transferring wallet balance to bank of about 15,000 rupees. unblocked yesterday and i recharged the wallet via third party apps to the maximum if 4000 rs.
One think i noted was when in block even loading wallet via paytm would charge me 4.35% but after removal of block its charging me 2.3%.
even after yesterdays third party load it is still 2.3%. so hopefully paytm will allow loading through third party apps in future unless you transfer humongous amount to bank.