• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to add 4K via Uber / Swiggy / Zomato to Paytm

Suno

TF Buzz
That's it. This is the end for wallet load using CC for me.

On paytm directly I'm being charged 4.65% on AMEX and 4.35% on all other cards.

Any solution ??

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think even Amazon now charges for pay wallet addition. Infact they are the only one to charge sevice charge when you buy from hdfc smartbuy gyftr portal. Also paytm 4k everyone is adding without charges.
Only hdfc smartbuy is charging. Axis gyftr doesn’t charge. You can also purchase apay gift card from amazon via credit card.

Update:
Transactions got settled with pg name paytm noida and edge credit not yet happened
Hopefully for this pg we will get edge as well as 1lac milestone eligibility
@WhoU

would like to call out that direct paytm load by my axis flipkart card have me reward points, whereas hdfc diners did not.
axis fk does not give rewards on wallet loads. so 2 banks identified the mcc category differently.
I used Flipkart Axis card to load Paytm wallet through Zomato and pg name updated with the transaction is Paytm Noida, in same day I used freecharge card to load 4k via Zomato in another Paytm wallet and pg name shows as Paytm wallet. Freecharge Card always identify wallet load as wallet load only.

Base charge right now is 2.35%/2.65% (AmEx)
When you transfer more than 5k per month to bank, there is 2% surcharge (therefore total = 4.35%) and they also block you from adding the free 4k per month.

2 months ago, I transferred 29k to bank (25k at 1.35% after cashback, 4k free) and got blocked from free load (and have 2% surcharge) but I wanted to max out my Millenia CC so the credit utilization doesn't mess up later on. Should have paid CC bill directly instead of transferring to bank but I also wanted the 400rs from my Millenia DC.
Millenia DC load is safe right ? we can load paytm wallet via this DC and transfer back to account if no CC bills are pending without getting blocked by paytm ?

What's the maximum load limit per month through Zomato/Uber?
Mine is a MiniKYC Paytm account...

I don't want to transfer from Paytm to bank but I want to load Paytm wallet for small QR transactions. Also Pay CC bills from Paytm wallet if possible

Cards which I have are Indusind Legend and Amazon ICICI

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the maximum load limit per month through Zomato/Uber?
Mine is a MiniKYC Paytm account...

I don't want to transfer from Paytm to bank but I want to load Paytm wallet for small QR transactions. Also Pay CC bills from Paytm wallet if possible

Cards which I have are Indusind Legend and Amazon ICICI
4k per month per card per account.