• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UAE card or account

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is there any non neo bank that can be opened online in US/EU/AU/JP/ME without having a visa/tin/ssn ?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Is there any non neo bank that can be opened online in US/EU/AU/JP/ME without having a visa/tin/ssn ?
Hopefully all banks require atleast one visit there it can be a tourist visa too
In that case also they give minimum account I mean they fix some thresholds we shouldn’t exceed it

Reactions: CMG

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys anyone who holds Arab Emirates credit card or account by staying in India pls provide the possible route to get it.
Usage:
Yearly once a trip to Abu Dhabi on family tour and friends visit
I live in India and have current accounts with adcb and enbd with an investor visa and emirates id. You will need a residence permit with an emirates id and proof of income for credit card.

In theory, you can open savings accounts as an Indian resident with passport only but practically your mileage may vary. Ex: https://www.mashreqbank.com/en/uae/personal/accounts/savings-accounts/basic-savings-account/ passport + tourist visa.

I am not a resident of the United Arab Emirates. Can I open a Savings Account with the Bank?

Yes, a non-resident may open a Savings account with the bank. In addition to a valid passport, you will be required to provide a 2-month bank statement from the country of your residence along with resident address proof and income documents.
Additional documents may be required during the account opening process.

Last edited:

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I live in India and have current accounts with adcb and enbd with an investor visa and emirates id. You will need a residence permit with an emirates id and proof of income for credit card.

In theory, you can open savings accounts as an Indian resident with passport only but practically your mileage may vary.
That’s great info thanks a lot
So minimum a difc flexi desk business license will be a requirement for a full pledge account or card right

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I had DBS and but I closed it. Can you explain the benefits, if I open DBS or HSBC account in India?
HSBC Gives global support so your money can be transferred from one region to other but the maintenance is high 5Lakh to 10 Lakh balance monthly I guess
DBS is cool really low charges or no bank fees when transferring money only gst will be applicable