• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit score in US without SSN or ITIN?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
so i recently got approved for US amex cards, i dont have SSN or ITIN just used my friends address to get the card. My question is if i dont have any government issued ID in US, how will amex report my payments in US to the credit bureau? I mean in India credit score is linked with my PAN but in US as i dont have an ID issued by US gov. how will they identify me and report me to there credit bureau?

so i recently got approved for US amex cards, i dont have SSN or ITIN just used my friends address to get the card. My question is if i dont have any government issued ID in US, how will amex report my payments in US to the credit bureau? I mean in India credit score is linked with my PAN but in US as i dont have an ID issued by US gov. how will they identify me and report me to there credit bureau?
can you outline the exact steps you followed for card issuance?

aditya001

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
sorry I edited the post just realised it will not work for everyone, but there is also one other way from zenus account to get it, I will post about it wait..