• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

UAE Credit Card Suggestions

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I will be shifting to the UAE soon and wanted to ask what the best credit cards in UAE are.

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
again what is the main goal of you getting a uae credit card.
if it is cashback go for a cashback cc
otherwise if you want vouchers and airmiles partners look for premium cards
Since I will be shifting there, the main intention is to build a portfolio of cards which cover most use cases including cashback and travel. There seem to be some complicated reward structures where certain cards are beneficial for certain activities. Long story short, the intention is to shortlist about 3-4 cards which will cover a majority of use cases.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Since I will be shifting there, the main intention is to build a portfolio of cards which cover most use cases including cashback and travel. There seem to be some complicated reward structures where certain cards are beneficial for certain activities. Long story short, the intention is to shortlist about 3-4 cards which will cover a majority of use cases.
then take up cards paid or free according to your needs and spends which would be rewarding for you

SoN!c

TF Select
VIP Lounge
then take up cards paid or free according to your needs and spends which would be rewarding for you
Thats exactly why I am seeking suggestions here right. To try and narrow down the search to a few cards that are generally decent to have and then finally decide based on need.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thats exactly why I am seeking suggestions here right. To try and narrow down the search to a few cards that are generally decent to have and then finally decide based on need.
Any luck, which cards did you choose. I recently moved to UAE. I got an HSBC cashback+ from office. And got the ENBD Mariott Bonvoy and ADIB Skywards Infinite.