• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two Credit Card From IDFC First Bank - Possible Or Not?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
IDFC First bank normally offers one credit card per customer, but few users managed to get 2 credit cards from IDFC First Bank.

IMG-20220802-WA0046.jpg

In this post I'll tell you how to get two credit cards from IDFC First Bank.
For this you need -
A mobile number that is linked to an IDFC First Bank A/C or any IDFC first bank product excluding credit card.

Process -
Click on this link - https://bit.ly/3byZA2q
Enter Your name, date of birth, and the mobile no (not your existing number) & click on get otp.
On the next page, IDFC First will ask you to enter you PAN, aadhaar, address details & work details - enter everything.
Select other bank credit card statement as income proof.
You have to enter your own PAN, Aadhaar, Address & Work Details.
If you are lucky, IDFC First Bank will show you credit card offer on the next page.

Apply And Try Your Luck.

Note- This process might not work for you.

Manu624

TF Buzz
Tried it. Didn't have any idfc bank account but still tried it

We are unable to process app no. 040477**** for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card due to internal Bank policy. We are working hard to bring an offer for you shortly.
Using another number. My only concern hope they didn't do any hard enquiry

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-07-14-38-29-270_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-07-14-38-29-270_com.android.chrome.jpg
    342.3 KB · Views: 74

Parvesh Goyal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Tried it. Didn't have any idfc bank account but still tried it

We are unable to process app no. 040477**** for IDFC FIRST Bank Credit Card due to internal Bank policy. We are working hard to bring an offer for you shortly.
Using another number. My only concern hope they didn't do any hard enquiry
Same response to me too.

Nocash

TF Select
IDFC First bank normally offers one credit card per customer, but few users managed to get 2 credit cards from IDFC First Bank.

IMG-20220802-WA0046.jpg

In this post I'll tell you how to get two credit cards from IDFC First Bank.
For this you need -
A mobile number that is linked to an IDFC First Bank A/C or any IDFC first bank product excluding credit card.

Process -
Click on this link - https://bit.ly/3byZA2q
Enter Your name, date of birth, and the mobile no (not your existing number) & click on get otp.
On the next page, IDFC First will ask you to enter you PAN, aadhaar, address details & work details - enter everything.
Select other bank credit card statement as income proof.
You have to enter your own PAN, Aadhaar, Address & Work Details.
If you are lucky, IDFC First Bank will show you credit card offer on the next page.

Apply And Try Your Luck.

Note- This process might not work for you.
Thodi der ruk jaate
Sailesh ke liye contract banwa rha tha wo sign karta. Ab pta nhi karega ya nhi

GopalB

TF Buzz
Tried and tested IT WORKS. I am holding an IDFC Select card for a few months now with 1.75L Limit. Today applied through this and got approval for Millenia Card with 80k Limit. Awaiting my card delivery soon. It took roughly 10-15mins from applying to approval. Card not yet visible in the app too.

Screenshot_20220807-163919_Messages.jpg
Delivered?