• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to transfer 5% SBI Cashback credit card to bank & effectively earn 3% upto Rs3000 profit per month

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Trick to transfer 5% SBI Cashback credit card balance to bank and effectively earn 3% upto Rs3000 profit per month:

App link:

Ios link:
Signup with any PAN or Voter Id or Passport or driving license number,

Home page >> go to profile >> setting >> account settings >> Increase limit >> now complete full kyc with PAN and Aadhar number >> and last option ask selfie to complete your full kyc. Now your Wallet limit increase to upto 2 lakhs.

Now app home page you will see "Generate UPI ID" now click on that option and complete your "Wallet UPI"

Go to add money option and add money through SBI Cashback credit card, app will charge you 2.17% but you will get 5% cashback for SBI Cashback credit card.

Make sure merchant name should be "PAYU MONEY" -

payu.jpg

Now after load money to your wallet.

Go to scan and pay option and scan your bank UPI QR and transfer to your bank free of cost (No Merchant UPI QR required).

omni1.jpg
omni.jpg

Important Info - Everyday bank transfer limit is Rs10,000 via Wallet UPI.

But i recommended for new users use small amount like start with Rs100 and then Rs500, Rs1000 or max Rs2000.

Old users dnt face any wallet account blocking problem but many new users who completed full kyc and suddenly loaded Rs5000 or Rs10,000 their wallet account gets blocked immediately due to suspicious activity.

I m sure many users will comment here like my wallet account is blocked and no reply from their customer care,

let me tell you if any new users account will get blocked, you need to wait upto 2 weeks to unblock your account via email (also possible they will ask you to re-submit your kyc document). So, new users dnt load higher amount of money.

Once your account getting old, you can load per day Rs10,000 and transfer to bank via Wallet UPI without any account blocking.

You will get 5% cashback for your SBI Cashback credit card and 2.17% charges. So, effectively approx 3% upto Rs3000 profit per month.

Many users here looted from this app from last few months.

Note - This PPI app is licensed by RBI. You will not lose your money, if your newly created full kyc wallet account will get blocked then i recommended load only as much money as you can handle for some time and once your full kyc wallet account will get old, load full Rs10,000 and transfer to bank via Wallet UPI.

vamsiarun1988

TF Select
I think it is better to upgrade to FULL KYC for Rs149 only after the merchant name is changing to PAYUMONEY else it would be useless to pay 2.17% charges for add money and get no cashback from SBI for the transaction done