• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus TravelEdge rewards credit

Anyone has idea what is the time period for credit of TravelEdge reward points. I have received 6/200 points in normal time cycle. However still not received any balance of the 5x rewards. Booked flight tickets a month ago and travel is in March 2024. Could not find anything on Axis website or TF

Got an email response as under:

The accelerated reward points will be credited within 45 days of the evaluation month end date. As we checked, 45 days have not been completed. We request you to wait for the stipulated time period.

As discussed with Customer Support over the call, I understand that they are relying on document related to accelerated rewards i.e. 35ER/200 to state that TravelEdge rewards are also covered as accelerated rewards. I have sought details of exact document which refers to TravelEdge ER timelines. WIll update when available

Reactions: 787

drsel

TF Legend
Got an email response as under:

The accelerated reward points will be credited within 45 days of the evaluation month end date. As we checked, 45 days have not been completed. We request you to wait for the stipulated time period.

As discussed with Customer Support over the call, I understand that they are relying on document related to accelerated rewards i.e. 35ER/200 to state that TravelEdge rewards are also covered as accelerated rewards. I have sought details of exact document which refers to TravelEdge ER timelines. WIll update when available
Surprising, other posters received the balance 4x points after 5 days or 7 days

Reactions: 787

drsel

TF Legend
Same situation with me.

I did one TE transaction on December 6th, 4X not yet credited.
Traveledge usually has a price markup (especially International and more than one ticket on the same PNR) to partly recover the 24% return they give on Magnus Burgundy.
so if you are not getting the balance 4x edge points, you are will be in a big loss

Last edited:

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Traveledge usually has a 10% markup to partly recover the 24% return they give on Magnus Burgundy.
so if you are not getting the balance 4x edge points, you are will be in a big loss
In the past I havent found such a markup to exist, in my experience.

But if it does now + the delay, I agree.