• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus TravelEdge rewards credit

Anyone has idea what is the time period for credit of TravelEdge reward points. I have received 6/200 points in normal time cycle. However still not received any balance of the 5x rewards. Booked flight tickets a month ago and travel is in March 2024. Could not find anything on Axis website or TF

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try International tickets and tickets for more than one person and let me know the % price inflation
v/s
direct airline/Skyscanner/MMT/Cleartrip
When I booked a one way economy flex ticket to USA a few months back, it was almost same as the Etihad website though.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Got an email response as under:

The accelerated reward points will be credited within 45 days of the evaluation month end date. As we checked, 45 days have not been completed. We request you to wait for the stipulated time period.

As discussed with Customer Support over the call, I understand that they are relying on document related to accelerated rewards i.e. 35ER/200 to state that TravelEdge rewards are also covered as accelerated rewards. I have sought details of exact document which refers to TravelEdge ER timelines. WIll update when available
This is accurate and as was the case for me, the TE trx I did on 27th November, I got the ER credit on 14th jan, exactly 45 days after the end of the transaction month (evaluation month).

drsel

TF Legend
So now we know
Samsung points of the whole of November are credited M+2 after 60 days on 05 Jan
Traveledge points of the whole of November are credited M+2 on 15 Jan
Gyftr & Grabdeals points of the whole of November are credited M+3 after 90--120 days on 25 Feb

Last edited:

sutarianiral

TF Buzz
I did a transaction on 18th March using M4B on TravelEdge and still haven't received even 1x edge rewards. Have emailed premium experience and they need "additional 5 working days" after having already taken 5 working days. Also have spoken to escalations desk on phone, but no resolution yet.

Any one facing similar situation ?

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I did a transaction on 18th March using M4B on TravelEdge and still haven't received even 1x edge rewards. Have emailed premium experience and they need "additional 5 working days" after having already taken 5 working days. Also have spoken to escalations desk on phone, but no resolution yet.

Any one facing similar situation ?
Same here. Not even 1x ERs for both flight and hotel bookings done in March. Haven't complained though.