• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit with max Edge Rewards offers

Vickey007

TF Buzz
Hi

I already have a Axis Privilege Card but looking for another one with max ER rewards offer.
I was thinking Samsung Infinite or should i get another one?
if it allow to earn ER on forex payments as well then it would be awesome.

i dont any high annual fees as long as it suits my need to earn more ER.

bing1309

TF Premier
Axis Select/Axis Magnus/Axis Reserve

1. Axis Select Retail Shopping 20 edge 2x (10edge) capped 20k per month Axis Select is the right choice for daily needs
2. Axis Magnus 35edge after 1.5L in a month breached (Hit or miss no point in spending to gain 35edge by spending so much will be flagged by axis later ask for bill submission etc, risk of the whole credit card cancellations etc)
3. Axis Reserve 15 edge. international spending at 30Edge (suitable for International Spends only)
4. Samsung Infinite 5 edge is only lower than privileged but same as privilege where 100rs for 5 edge so for another 100rs it's 5 more same to privilege. and only on a few transactions, it's at 15 edges (has forex 3.5% with other nonsense charges)

You can go for the Samsung Infinite but see competition once

keep in mind Forex in axis is more compared to other competitions so watch out Forex charges first then calculates the edge or whatever then decides what you wanted

My Suggestion upgrade your card to a Magnus credit card. and don't take 2nd card. or to max out points. take the select with Magnus will solve your concerns

Last edited: