• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Tried using my BOB Rupay JCB card for offline spends but to my surprise the transactions were getting declined while my other cards on Visa network are working fine. Few days back, it was perfectly working. What can be the possible issue?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I tried 4-5 transaction on Amazon today & now my eterna transactions are getting declined. Customer care said they thought some high transaction on Amazon might be fraud, so they have blocked it.

And suggested me to try next day with small amount on other merchant.

BOB is unbelievable. If issue persist, i will block card & request new replacement.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I tried 4-5 transaction on Amazon today & now my eterna transactions are getting declined. Customer care said they thought some high transaction on Amazon might be fraud, so they have blocked it.

And suggested me to try next day with small amount on other merchant.

BOB is unbelievable. If issue persist, i will block card & request new replacement.
Don't block and replace as new card won't give you correct cashback they have some problem in their system. This blocking thing will end after three months

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Don't block and replace as new card won't give you correct cashback they have some problem in their system. This blocking thing will end after three months
The problem is from yesterday morning, not a single transaction of even 50 rs us getting successful. They have asked me to try today. But I will wait 1 day extra & try tomorrow.
Blocking for wallet is understandable but for purchasing items on Amazon is unbelievable 😂.

Will update here.

Update :- Tried recharge of 19 rs as trial & it was successful. Will try bigger amount next month.

Last edited: