• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Coral RuPay card getting 1 reward point for every ₹200 spent instead of getting 2 reward points for every ₹100.

CosmicCat

TF Premier
I recently got my pre-approved ICICI Coral RuPay LTF credit card. I've done four transactions with it already, but I noticed that the reward points were credited for none of the transactions.

The bottom card in the below screenshot is the Platinum Visa one, whose reward structure is the same as that of Coral RuPay. And, as you can see, the reward point is credited for the single transaction I did with it.

Anybody else experiencing it? I'll try to raise a complaint if it continues to happen in the future.

EDIT: It appears that for the Coral RuPay credit card, they are providing 1 reward point for every ₹200 spent (i.e., 0.5% reward rate) instead of providing 2 reward points for every ₹100 spent (i.e. 2% reward rate).

Screenshot_2023-12-31-01-04-07-85_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~4.jpg

Last edited:

mayank_i

TF Buzz
Did they stopped the reward system? Coz earlier they were giving 1 reward points on 200rs spent and 2 reward points for 100rs spent on food and dining category. But starting from April, I'm not receiving any reward points on transactions upto 2k..

ahtsham

TF Buzz
Did they stopped the reward system? Coz earlier they were giving 1 reward points on 200rs spent and 2 reward points for 100rs spent on food and dining category. But starting from April, I'm not receiving any reward points on transactions upto 2k..
From Apr, I am not getting rewards for even transactions above 2k. No rewards at all on Coral Visa as well as Rupay. Earlier Visa was working fine.