• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Transaction on BOB Debit Card Getting Declined

mail2jampa

TF Buzz
HAI
Recently opened BOB SAVINGS ACCOUNT, Received BOB Debit card , I set pin using Internet Banking and Enabled POS, ECOM e.t.c and changed Transactions Limit From ZERO TO MAXIMUM LIMITS
so I tried payment for an order in Amazon by using the same card, the Payment is Redirecting back , I changed Amazon account and tried same prob, changed recharge provider same problem, tried electricity payment same problem
same in FLipkart
In paytm it is showing declined by the bank
AND last thing we opened 3 savings accounts at same time same variants, same cards variants, problem is with only one ATM card , remaining 2 persons card is working FINE in online.
SO visited branch, they said to change USAGE limits in ATM MACHINE done the same , still problem not solved.

I searched Internet Regarding this problem, I seen several you tube comments , commenting the same that even they enabled all channels and set Transaction limits still facing the same problem their bob debit card.
so please if any one have faced similar problem and resolved , please kindly share your SOLUTION to our community.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Recently opened BOB SAVINGS ACCOUNT, Received BOB Debit card , I set pin using Internet Banking and Enabled POS, ECOM e.t.c and changed Transactions Limit From ZERO TO MAXIMUM LIMITS
so I tried payment for an order in Amazon by using the same card, the Payment is Redirecting back , I changed Amazon account and tried same prob, changed recharge provider same problem, tried electricity payment same problem
any solution please reply
Open Amazon desktop website and delete your saved card, if card is already saved.

Now try. Amazon app have full of bug, Sometimes payu payment gateway is not open.

Or try after sometime but dnt save your card on Amazon.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
HAI
same in FLipkart
In paytm it is showing declined by the bank
AND last thing we opened 3 savings accounts at same time same variants, same cards variants, problem is with only one ATM card , remaining 2 persons card is working FINE in online.
SO visited branch, they said to change USAGE limits in ATM MACHINE done the same , still problem not solved.

I searched Internet Regarding this problem, I seen several you tube comments , commenting the same that even they enabled all channels and set Transaction limits still facing the same problem their bob debit card.
so please if any one have faced similar problem and resolved , please kindly share your SOLUTION to our community.
Why are you creating multiple threads or posts for the same question? Please wait patiently for someone to reply to your question.

mail2jampa

TF Buzz
NOW MY CARD IS WORKING (SOLUTION) , Read summary ( if has no patience)

that is purely technical problems all the members , not any 0.0001 % your mistake.
i have seen similar complaints in twitter page also, thousands of same complaint when i searched in several community pages and twitter @bankofbaroda debit card not working .
I had ON EVERY CHANNEL POS ECOM but card was not working in any online transactions.

(SOLUTION)
So Today Mrng, I mailed to a superior level and sub superior level mails related to my zone
Later I received calls , and asked me to try now , since they refreshed in their system,
I tried error only came,but didnt worked, they asked My Screenshots to be shared with error msg again, i shared
offered me new same card, i said about issuance charges , may be AMC charges. DIDNT ACCEPTED.
As SOFTWARE engineer, I know whom they should communicate, I suggested to do the same.
so now they had sended my case to some internal teams(whom i suggested), related debit card, software wing, e.t.c
unfortunately the branch mail also receiving each and every communication , as they kept branch mail in bcc ,
AT last FROM one of the backend related mail , CAME TO so many mails(branch, those whom i mailed, some other software related mails) , what they received is ask the customer to transact again.
i didn't lift the phone, by mistakenly , branch clerk attached or forwarded entire communication thread to me, (WITHOUT ANY MSG.)
so there by i have known what they had did ,internal mails they had communicated.

what they had communicated
clearly at first the IT team doesn't support to them also.
Later some superior clearly, strongly written to them,
customer Ecom, Domestic Flag clearly ON visible, customer visited branch and showed ( not visited but he kept)
so they asked to share card number internally ( didnt asked me)
some DCR or something they had modified . they internally accepted mistake.
finally solved.

summary
1) they must send your case to software related team
or
2) Issue new card ( ISSUANCE CHARGED will be levied and AMC charges based on scheme code)- so I didn't accepted this offer

ATTAR

TF Buzz
NOW MY CARD IS WORKING (SOLUTION) , Read summary ( if has no patience)

that is purely technical problems all the members , not any 0.0001 % your mistake.
i have seen similar complaints in twitter page also, thousands of same complaint when i searched in several community pages and twitter @bankofbaroda debit card not working .
I had ON EVERY CHANNEL POS ECOM but card was not working in any online transactions.

(SOLUTION)
So Today Mrng, I mailed to a superior level and sub superior level mails related to my zone
Later I received calls , and asked me to try now , since they refreshed in their system,
I tried error only came,but didnt worked, they asked My Screenshots to be shared with error msg again, i shared
offered me new same card, i said about issuance charges , may be AMC charges. DIDNT ACCEPTED.
As SOFTWARE engineer, I know whom they should communicate, I suggested to do the same.
so now they had sended my case to some internal teams(whom i suggested), related debit card, software wing, e.t.c
unfortunately the branch mail also receiving each and every communication , as they kept branch mail in bcc ,
AT last FROM one of the backend related mail , CAME TO so many mails(branch, those whom i mailed, some other software related mails) , what they received is ask the customer to transact again.
i didn't lift the phone, by mistakenly , branch clerk attached or forwarded entire communication thread to me, (WITHOUT ANY MSG.)
so there by i have known what they had did ,internal mails they had communicated.

what they had communicated
clearly at first the IT team doesn't support to them also.
Later some superior clearly, strongly written to them,
customer Ecom, Domestic Flag clearly ON visible, customer visited branch and showed ( not visited but he kept)
so they asked to share card number internally ( didnt asked me)
some DCR or something they had modified . they internally accepted mistake.
finally solved.

summary
1) they must send your case to software related team
or
2) Issue new card ( ISSUANCE CHARGED will be levied and AMC charges based on scheme code)- so I didn't accepted this offer
give me email address of the superior, I am facing same problem but my card is 2 years old