• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to get new card from HDFC

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
I have a HDFC card MB+ Tatanue & Swiggy HDFC.

But they are not increasing the limit of my card from 1 year. I have seen some threads to close the card and apply fresh one.

But the issue is I am about to get 1500 vouchers from HDFC in the month of January.

So if I cancel the card they will sent the vouchers or should I wait to get the vouchers first and then cancel and apply fresh via C2C?

Tejo

TF Legend

But they are not increasing the limit of my card from 1 year. I have seen some threads to close the card and apply fresh one.

But the issue is I am about to get 1500 vouchers from HDFC in the month of January.

So if I cancel the card they will sent the vouchers or should I wait to get the vouchers first and then cancel and apply fresh via C2C?
You will also cancel swiggy card?😅

What's your limit ?

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Wait for the vouchers and then cancel all your cards of HDFC Bank and then after a month apply with C2C or with ITR.

D₹V

TF Prestige

Old users ko 1500 GV nhi milta hai 🤣🤣

Don't expect.

Only for NTB card holders.

shsinha

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

swiggy card is launched just now, and you are ready to cancel... ?