• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any pro tips to get HDFC card for imperia account at 19 age

Heisenberg37

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No
Might be imperia family banking account as well, in that case no need to maintain 10 L AMB but the lead account holder will need to.
it isn’t family banking
I’m maintaining 12-15L in it
Update: my card got approved with 3L limit at 19 age
Total limit across all cards is 11.43L

Attachments

• IMG_1050.png
    IMG_1050.png
    105.1 KB · Views: 26

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
People have already replied in the earlier thread, and considering your young age, there's no need to rush into getting an HDFC card. Not many 19-year-olds even have a single credit card. Consider yourself lucky and keep using your HDFC account. In no time, you will start receiving pre-approved offers from them. By the way, here's another word of advice: initially, you might be offered the Moneyback card as pre-approved. Don't get too excited and apply for it. 🤣 Otherwise, you'll end up opening another thread in this forum asking about limit enhancement and card upgrades. 🤣 Wait for a few months, and you'll come across better offers like Millenia or DCB. I intentionally skipped mentioning Regalia because it's not a card worth holding. It's even better to downgrade to Millenia due to its superior reward system. 😂
Excellent prediction @4uziaul .
The exact scenario you predicted has panned out here after 20 days...

Kudos to you....

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Excellent prediction @4uziaul .
The exact scenario you predicted has panned out here after 20 days...

Kudos to you....
This is not prediction actually, more of experience that comes with age. It goes only to prove that some people come here looking for shortcuts. When genuine advice is given to them, they tend to overlook it and then come running back seeking advice when they are in trouble. I did notice the threads created by the OP but chose to ignore them because I also know what their next reaction is going to be. 🤣

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is not prediction actually, more of experience that comes with age. It goes only to prove that some people come here looking for shortcuts. When genuine advice is given to them, they tend to overlook it and then come running back seeking advice when they are in trouble. I did notice the threads created by the OP but chose to ignore them because I also know what their next reaction is going to be. 🤣
Well said... Very true...👏👏

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Please share some tips to get a card for imperia customer at age 19. they are rejecting my application as i am below 21. i have amex, vi, atlas, select @TechnoFino
Hello there! I'm also 19 years old and currently receive a monthly salary of INR 50,000. However, I only have an HDFC IndianOil credit card with a limit of INR 25,000. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you might have on how I can progress further in my financial journey. I'm currently studying in a college that is affiliated with either the HDFC DCB Alumni List or the ICICI Alumni List, and I'm eager to explore opportunities that might be available through these affiliations. Thank you for any advice or guidance you can offer!