• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.
Hello all, I’ve been using Axis ace card with 3L limit from last 2 years. This limit was offered by first time itself and after that I’ve applied Magnus and atlas and using both with same limit sharing. I got atlas card just few days back. I’ve Apay icici card with 5L and Onecard with 3.7. Apay is very old card. can anyone have tips how I can increase my limit in Axis bank cards. Like if anyone have tried using C2C card limit match method. Is Axis accepting that?

drsel

TF Legend
Hello all, I’ve been using Axis ace card with 3L limit from last 2 years. This limit was offered by first time itself and after that I’ve applied Magnus and atlas and using both with same limit sharing. I got atlas card just few days back. I’ve Apay icici card with 5L and Onecard with 3.7. Apay is very old card. can anyone have tips how I can increase my limit in Axis bank cards. Like if anyone have tried using C2C card limit match method. Is Axis accepting that?
Simple ways to increase your limit is by paying more than the total due on your credit card.
Only you will not get interest on the excess payment.

Or you can open a Burgundy saving account or fixed deposit and then ask for limit increase in the branch itself
No no burgundy account makes no sense for me. I cant just put chunk of money for this small thing right but I will try the other thing that Will pay more than the total amound due. Thank you

Limit enhancement should be taken ONLY if it is offered by the bank.
don't apply for it manually to avoid a CIBIL hit.

that option of paying extra money is always there for every credit card in India
Yea I got it. But extra money is like how much in numbers? My credit bills are usually 40-50k per month in numbers.