• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Bank CC Limit Increase

Hi

I have three CC with axis

1. NEO
2. Flipkart
3. ACE

Where as NEO and Flipkart has 1lakh limit and ACE has 56k limit and it is a aggregate limit

Now I got this SMS from axis

Total credit limit on all your Axis Bank Credit Cards is INR 124000. Going forward, this limit can be utilised as a maximum limit on any of your Credit Cards individually or as an aggregate across your cards. TnC apply - https://ccm.axbk.in/s/PUAUhqFs

So this mean for each card I have 1.24 lakh individually or a agreement limit of 1.24 lakh but my ACE card still shows me 56k limit only

rafzy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have three CC with axis

1. NEO
2. Flipkart
3. ACE

Where as NEO and Flipkart has 1lakh limit and ACE has 56k limit and it is a aggregate limit

Now I got this SMS from axis

Total credit limit on all your Axis Bank Credit Cards is INR 124000. Going forward, this limit can be utilised as a maximum limit on any of your Credit Cards individually or as an aggregate across your cards. TnC apply - https://ccm.axbk.in/s/PUAUhqFs

So this mean for each card I have 1.24 lakh individually or a agreement limit of 1.24 lakh but my ACE card still shows me 56k limit only
I too got this sms today.
Hold Magnus and IOCL cards with combined limit of 5L
Have Atlas with 3.75L
And my sms says I have a combined limit of 5.75 L
I just cheked the app and the limits are still like the old limits.
Why does Axis always have to complicate things...

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
it is simple and straightforward.. all axis cc have a combined limit so the higher limit you had is now shared with all other cc and you can't spend all in one axis cc or up to total limit. in the app it takes time to reflect. been here. even it doesn't show don't worry until and unless you would be consuming all the limit you have on axis then only call axis cc. if not use axis cc as per convenience and with time it will updated.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Why does Axis always have to complicate things
The funny thing is they think that they are making it easier and efficient.. Dilse Open…

Yeh Dil Maange More..

Yeh Axis Maange More Complications ….
AHA

PS:

For the spring chickens who are not aware of the tagline….

1700732972998.jpeg

Last edited:

pri21

TF Buzz
IMG_20240403_232231366_AE~2.jpg
When i go to offer section of card, there's no option for credit limit increase but as shown on image, it's showing for credit limit increase.
Does anyone have any idea for this issue?

RTR01

TF Premier
IMG_20240403_232231366_AE~2.jpg
When i go to offer section of card, there's no option for credit limit increase but as shown on image, it's showing for credit limit increase.
Does anyone have any idea for this issue?
SMS CLE XXXX (last 4 digits of your card number) to 5676782 from your registered mobile number.