• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

hdfc new credit card does not show up in credit card portal

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
Hi All Cool People :)

I have Hdfc regalia Gold Credit Card. (I do not have savings account with hdfc) . I am using the hdfc Credit Card portal to login
I have recently got hdfc Marriott Credit Card as well. But this card is not showing up in my Credit Card portal ?

How this will show up ?
Customer care are telling stupid things like reset password and all - that did not work at all... anyone please help :)

(Also before regalia gold - i had regalia first - so for regalia gold to show up , i had to create a new ID/account so that i can see my regalia gold in credit card portal - Hdfc uses some Old Age Technologies)

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Believe you need to register the new card online once you login into the CC portal. After registration it should show as usual.

You should also see it in the mycards portal of HDFC.

rcks750

TF Select
Hi All Cool People :)

I have Hdfc regalia Gold Credit Card. (I do not have savings account with hdfc) . I am using the hdfc Credit Card portal to login
I have recently got hdfc Marriott Credit Card as well. But this card is not showing up in my Credit Card portal ?

How this will show up ?
Customer care are telling stupid things like reset password and all - that did not work at all... anyone please help :)

(Also before regalia gold - i had regalia first - so for regalia gold to show up , i had to create a new ID/account so that i can see my regalia gold in credit card portal - Hdfc uses some Old Age Technologies)
hdfc Marriott Credit Card as LTF ?

GoodGuy

TF Buzz
Believe you need to register the new card online once you login into the CC portal. After registration it should show as usual.

You should also see it in the mycards portal of HDFC.
in netbanking portal.. can i see both of my cards.. i see only 1 card.. (mycards i can see as 2)but in netbanking only 1.. do i need to create different account for each credit card ?

fin_avid

TF Buzz
u jus have to add your card in the net banking portal. earlier it used to show all the cards by itself in net banking whereas we have to add cards in my cards
but now in banking also it shows oly one card. u have to add the other one. in home page click on pay/ cards tab in tat u ll get add credit card ll be there in right side tabs.. it ll ask for yr full 16 digit card number, valid thru date, name on card and either DOB or card pin. after adding it ll show both cards by default.