• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Till when FYF Regalia Gold will be considered

I recently chose to upgrade from LTF Millenia to FYF Regalia Gold (The activation date is 15 Dec-23). Now its FYF i.e. there will be no charge in my next 12 billing cycle. But If I spend more than 4 lacs between Dec-23 to Dec-24 then It will be again one more year free. That means my next 2500 INR charge will be in Jan-25 billing cycle.
This is my understanding.

One more question: Anyone from TF Community got a similar upgrade (Millenia LTF to Rega Gold FYF) and later on they asked to HDFC for LTF conversion and HDFC has done it. Is there anyone here? and how they did it. How much spend they have done to convince HDFC for Rega Gold LTF conversion. Please explain

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I think someone was offered FYF, but got LTF.

BTW, if your salary per month is > 1.5L, they will offer you LTF regalia gold.

frezcoop

TF Select
I think someone was offered FYF, but got LTF.

BTW, if your salary per month is > 1.5L, they will offer you LTF regalia gold.

Where did u get this criteria from - >1.5L per month salary ? Even though I have it, I still get declined from HDFC and they're only offering FYF

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Where did u get this criteria from - >1.5L per month salary ? Even though I have it, I still get declined from HDFC and they're only offering FYF
These are not pre-approved offers which you get in netbanking or app.

Based on info I received from Regional head of CC dept, there is a list of companies which they have. And based on salary they receive, irrespective of where they hold salary account... they are allowed to process LTF CC.

You dont need to have any pre approved offers to go this route.

frezcoop

TF Select
These are not pre-approved offers which you get in netbanking or app.

Based on info I received from Regional head of CC dept, there is a list of companies which they have. And based on salary they receive, irrespective of where they hold salary account... they are allowed to process LTF CC.

You dont need to have any pre approved offers to go this route.
Wait, so you are saying one has to be in one of the companies from list, right? Someone in a lesser known company with > 1.5L salary won't get the approval I guess.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Wait, so you are saying one has to be in one of the companies from list, right? Someone in a lesser known company with > 1.5L salary won't get the approval I guess.
yes.

1. your employer need to be in the list. May be list is of companies which have salary account tie up or something.
2. you need to meet their salary take come criterion.

If yes, then you are eligible.

I created my HDFC account less then a month ago, and my cc is in process

I'm aware of only 2 cards which are being offered this way...
Regalia gold LTF >1.5L
Millenia LTF 40-45k or so

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't know about salary criteria but here is the list of companies for LTF Regalia Gold.

Attachments

• HDFC Credit Card LTF Corporate.xlsx
    50.1 KB · Views: 358

ak95

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Don't know about salary criteria but here is the list of companies for LTF Regalia Gold.
Not sure if this information is correct, my company is in this list and I fulfill the salary criteria.

Last month, I submitted my salary slips and explicitly requested an LTF Regalia Gold upgrade based on the corporate offer. However, they declined, stating that upgrade offers are FYF only.

They’ve approved LTF Regalia Gold for some colleagues in my company who are new customers, but no LTF on upgrades.

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Not sure if this information is correct, my company is in this list and I fulfill the salary criteria.

Last month, I submitted my salary slips and explicitly requested an LTF Regalia Gold upgrade based on the corporate offer. However, they declined, stating that upgrade offers are FYF only.

They’ve approved LTF Regalia Gold for some colleagues in my company who are new customers, but no LTF on upgrades.
If you are in Hyd, may be I can connect you with Regional Head of CC team.

From what I know, CC team can process your application as LTF if you fall into this list. Its independent of offers. So its possible that you start upgrade as FYF but end up with LTF card.

But there is no guarantee that it would be LTF only unless the agent who is processing your online/offline request knows what he is doing. If he fails to apply code for LTF, it will not work.

V G

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@V G My company is also listed in the pdf that you shared. Also I don't have any relationship with HDFC bank. So will I be able to get Diners Privilege just based on my employer?
I just shared what I received on email from Gopaisa. Had I been in your position, I would have visited the nearby branch and asked about LTF credit card basis my employer. Card variant will depend on salary, I assume.
Just make sure you speak to credit card manager or officer in HDFC, not the normal employee who is into banking services. Else, they will force you to open bank account to get LTF credit card. Speaking to credit card manager or officer is most important.