• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

The trick to approve IDFC Bank Card Milennia without income docs.

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I'll make this short post

Add Salary Less Than 3 Lakh.
Add another credit card limit as 3 Lakh.

Don't proceed or finalize with the application until it has NO income docs needed

You will get a call to confirm.

Bonus: if you get rejected apply with a different number

Last edited:

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
H
chrome_screenshot_1680265414675.png chrome_screenshot_1680265489358.png

What should I choose?
If you can provide them with 3 month bank statements or take entry level card if not possible. If they reject you for select you which are high chance cause through cibil it seem limit of 25k and in second scenario you enter a amount their automation system think need human validation so it asked for bank statement.

Last edited:

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
chrome_screenshot_1680265414675.png chrome_screenshot_1680265489358.png

What should I choose?
The answer is pretty much simple.
If you added information that doesn't match like if you added a credit limit of another card which doesn't match your cbil l they will reject
Also chances they will do both physical and virtual verification + office happened with me a few times before

I would suggest go with no income proof and if you think you can go through the whole process then go for select

remember if its rejected next time you can't use same number

Anon1

TF Premier
The answer is pretty much simple.
If you added information that doesn't match like if you added a credit limit of another card which doesn't match your cbil l they will reject
Also chances they will do both physical and virtual verification + office happened with me a few times before

I would suggest go with no income proof and if you think you can go through the whole process then go for select

remember if its rejected next time you can't use same number
Do we need to submit card statement?

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Worked ..my friend got 46k limit(millenia)
My man ;) congrax this is really cool card when it comes to railway lounge and RSA insurance
Nothing can beat this is the only reason I tried to apply + I am not into even applying for Wealth card or select because I have other things with axis cards>

These are the only two things they don't have