• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity ADD ON FOR

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My HDFC add-on card woes don't end. So, I got an Infinia add-on card for my wife. Did it through Net Banking as she is an HDFC customer too. In this case they have supposedly linked her mobile with the card, but have actually linked a wrong number! This despite she being an HDFC Imperia customer! What they did was add 91 to her number and deleted the last two digits and made this number her number linked to the card! What should have been a mere prefix (91) has been added to her 10-digit mobile number!! At a loss for words.....

They have taken a complaint for the same. Saying may take up to 7 days!!!! Truly quick service!

To make things worse, I can't change any limits on this new add-on card via MyCards on my number. When I try I get a pop-up message saying "Card control feature is available to Primary card holder only. Kindly reach out to the primary card holder for the necessary Card Control changes to be done for Add-on Credit card using MyCards."

This despite me being the primary card holder and trying through MyCards on my phone/number!
Have sent a screenshot. Again, will be rectified in up to 7 days it seems.

rajantech

TF Buzz
Looks like they have changed the number for the primary card as well.

Seems quite common for HDFC to do such silly mistakes. My wife had a normal women’s account. She went to open accounts for kids. And while linking kids account to her account, the branch changed the mobile number also. Kid number got updated on her account. And this made her UPI stop working. She went back to bank. They said speak to customer care. Spoke to customer care and they closed complains without solving. And after her being annoyed, asked her to go to the bank. Bank official tried with settings on her mobile. Nothing helped. Finally it got solved after 3 weeks with involvement of grievance redresel.

vishalprasad

TF Buzz
I ordered an add on Card for my mother via netbanking. It has a different Card number than the primary one.The card has been delivered but
1. I can't add it to MyCards though when i go to manage transaction in my primary card, i see a drop down for the add on card as well.
2. I can't add it to my mother's MyCards
3. The card is not visible in my mother's HDFC app/netbanking.
4. Tried to have a small transaction, the OTP was received in my number not in my mother's number.

Sriim

TF Premier
Call hdfc customer care, ask them to change mobile number. They do it over call
I called them. They told they don't currently have the option to provide OTPs on add on mobile number. I mentioned that I'm getting OTPs to my add on regalia gold myself. They repeated that they don't have the option and to try email

Sriim

TF Premier
I ordered an add on Card for my mother via netbanking. It has a different Card number than the primary one.The card has been delivered but
1. I can't add it to MyCards though when i go to manage transaction in my primary card, i see a drop down for the add on card as well.
2. I can't add it to my mother's MyCards
3. The card is not visible in my mother's HDFC app/netbanking.
4. Tried to have a small transaction, the OTP was received in my number not in my mother's number.
I'm in the same boat now. But i was about to add my regalia gold's addon to addon's MyCards. Maybe it's specific issue Tata Neu

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I called them. They told they don't currently have the option to provide OTPs on add on mobile number. I mentioned that I'm getting OTPs to my add on regalia gold myself. They repeated that they don't have the option and to try email
Read the update that I posted

bugmenot

TF Ace
It seems there is no straight forward fix way to update add on mobile number. I request to those who were successful, please create seperate post depicting all the points because for some the signed form via email worked and for some signed form sent to Chennai also didn't work or misfired.

joshuatree

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They certainly do for Tata Neu. I am an add on cardholder. Took a while (around 2 weeks) before they updated my mobile number on the add on card but they did so after I raised the issue with grievance redressal. Now I get OTPs on my number. Haven't been able to test UPI because the number isn't my UPI number.

Phone banking is useless. I was told to go to ATM for mobile number update and after it didn't happen twice their only suggestion was try again. Some have got it updated via forms submitted. Mine happened via grievance redressal.

It is SHOCKING how for the most basic services at HDFC Bank customers need to go to grievance redressal.

It seems like regular customer service is just for show.

rajantech

TF Buzz
My HDFC add-on card woes don't end. So, I got an Infinia add-on card for my wife. Did it through Net Banking as she is an HDFC customer too. In this case they have supposedly linked her mobile with the card, but have actually linked a wrong number! This despite she being an HDFC Imperia customer! What they did was add 91 to her number and deleted the last two digits and made this number her number linked to the card! What should have been a mere prefix (91) has been added to her 10-digit mobile number!! At a loss for words.....

They have taken a complaint for the same. Saying may take up to 7 days!!!! Truly quick service!

To make things worse, I can't change any limits on this new add-on card via MyCards on my number. When I try I get a pop-up message saying "Card control feature is available to Primary card holder only. Kindly reach out to the primary card holder for the necessary Card Control changes to be done for Add-on Credit card using MyCards."

This despite me being the primary card holder and trying through MyCards on my phone/number!
Have sent a screenshot. Again, will be rectified in up to 7 days it seems.
Any updates. Did they solve the number problem on your infinia.