• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Infinity ADD ON FOR

Salonie

TF Select
Have tata Neu Infinity ltf.. Don't have any account with hdfc.. Can I apply for addon card?

Anyone applied?

Plz Share Procedure.

Saipsy

TF Premier
I have tata neu infinite and 2 addon cards. Both addon cardholders have saving account in hdfc.

Check Addon Card form... Tata neu infinity is listed... So we can even escalate to rbi if they deny
When i asked for add on card almost 6 months back they denied on floater card basis, maybe they started to issue now. These executives are completely unreliable. I will talk to my RM tomorrow again.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Important question is ,does the add on card holder get otp on their own number or not ,otherwise the card is useless for upi payments

Also it's easier to get add on for hdfc account holders

knowbie

TF Buzz
How can i apply? And is it necessary for addon card members to have a savings account in bank?
It's easier if they have account as there is no KYC required. OTP comes to primary, but the card was acquired before HDFC started addon OTPs. Nowadays they seem to be sending different card numbers for addon.

Salonie

TF Select
It's easier if they have account as there is no KYC required. OTP comes to primary, but the card was acquired before HDFC started addon OTPs. Nowadays they seem to be sending different card numbers for addon.
Rules changed now... Card num is different from primary card and otp comes on add on number..
Confirmed with hdfc grievance department

I have applied for the card, add-on card holder is HDFC bank customer so the process was very easy. But got one question though about the neu coins, it will be transferred to my mobile no linked neu card account right?