• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu HDFC 5000 Rs. Temporary Credit Limit - How to remove?

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
Hello Folks,

I received my Tata Neu Infinity HDFC CC on Thursday and it is Sunday now. The temporary card limit is still 5000 rupees. I have some urgent purchases to be made in Croma but I am waiting for this limit to be removed (my HDFC other CC limit is 5 Lakhs). How much time does it take for the temporary limit to be removed? Any ways to expedite?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Hello Folks,

I received my Tata Neu Infinity HDFC CC on Thursday and it is Sunday now. The temporary card limit is still 5000 rupees. I have some urgent purchases to be made in Croma but I am waiting for this limit to be removed (my HDFC other CC limit is 5 Lakhs). How much time does it take for the temporary limit to be removed? Any ways to expedite?
As soon as your Neu ♾️ Card is marked delivered in HDFC System, they release the whole limit.
May be weekend off could be a reason.
Wait till tomorrow EOD, pretty sure it will come up by tomorrow.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello Folks,

Have you activated the card by setting a PIN and Usage Limits? Also do a small tnx for card activation

ltf4ever

TF Ace
mine was issued on Monday and delivered 2 days later. i also did transactions on monday itself. still the same 5k limit is there.
i am guessing it is because of the long weekend due to bank holidays.

zoro

TF Select
But this is the tip of the iceberg, when you say issues because all the transactions done on 1mg is considered as Paytm spends and you get only 1.5% cashback.

with regard to UPI not all merchants are eligible for cashback.